- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Category Archives: Non Prescription Diet Pills
Adepix is a dietary pill that has a proprietary blend designed to harness the power of African mangos. Marketed primarily as a weight loss aid based on African Mangos, this product highlights the scientific research relating to this ingredient, in the hope that this will persuade you to sample it.
The manufacturers say that Adepix will enable you to shed fat, obtain a thinner waist and reduce your cholesterol, whilst levelling off your levels of blood glucose. It claims that it will do all of this in just 4 weeks.
African mangos are a good ingredient, but are they included correctly in the product and used with other complementary ingredients to help you slim down?
African Mango has been highlighted in the worlds press as one of the most beneficial natural diet and health supplements. Famed TV celebrity Doctor, Dr OZ even went as far as to proclaim it as the miracle in your medicine cabinet
Adepix uses a proprietary blend, combining 5 ingredients, which will enable you to reach your fat loss targets. This is what the ingredients do once they are in the body:
- African Mango – Undoubtedly the Adepix flagship ingredient, African mango has been recommended by the television celebrity Doctor Oz, and scientific research has shown a reduction in the waistlines of participants by 2 inches in 4 weeks. Also, the same participants lost 8.9 pounds, on average, during the study.
- Phenylethylamine – This mixture of methylexamamine X and pheylethylamine HCL helps to enhance both energy levels and mood. It even quells hunger cravings and, because it is free from stimulants, it has been utilised as a safe substitute for phentermine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – This traditional fat burner is frequently included in fat loss supplements to boost energy and stimulate thermogenic calorie burning. As with African mango, it is supported by numerous clinical trials that indicate a positive effect on stamina and weight loss.
- Hops – This plant utilised to brew beer was also discovered, in a 2005 study in Japan, to halt weight gain in rodents after they were given a diet high in fat.
- Olea Europaea, Alchemilla Vulgaris, Mentha Longifolia and Cuminum Cyminum – Separately, none of these components have been shown to produce weight loss. But together, these plant extracts stimulate substantial weight reduction in a stimulant free fashion.
Potential Side Effects
Due to the mild ingredients used in Adipex, there are not many associated side-effects. Nonetheless, caffeine has been known to cause nervousness and jitters, which could result in irritability, an irregular heartbeat and insomnia. Although it is not possible to gauge the quantity of caffeine in Adepix, with 6 additional ingredients, it is probably not sufficient to cause any severe side-effects.
African mango in its pure form has not been linked to any harmful side effects.
With an affordable price and a 90 day refund guarantee, Adepix represents a reasonable choice for anyone wanting to slim down without using stimulants.
The presence of African mango is reassuring, and the additional ingredients have also been proven to work. However our preference is for PhenQ – a multi action fat burner that is one of the most popular choices in the US and Australia.
Women usually find it more difficult to lose weight than men. So, to address this, a new product has appeared on the weight loss market called ApidexTrim.
Marketed as being exclusively for women, this product can purportedly help to bolster your metabolism, lessen your hunger cravings, increase your levels of energy, and even revitalise your skin. Visible results are said to appear in only fourteen days.
With twenty-two ingredients and a host of advertising claims, ApidexTrim might appear to be a bit implausible to women who are struggling with weight loss.
Irvingia Gabonensis, or African Mango is one of the most exciting discoveries connected to weight loss in recent years. US TV doc Doctor Oz described it as being able to help dieters lose 10lbs
“If you experience similar results as subjects in the clinical trials, it could mean a loss of 28.1 pounds and a 25% reduction in your caloric intake.”
Let’s take a closer look at some of the product’s active ingredients, and how the makers recommend you should take it, to see whether buying it would be a wise decision.
Compared with many diet pills, ApidexTrim has quite a large number of ingredients in it. While you can read a comprehensive ingredients list on the official company website, we have outlined a few of the more powerful ingredients below:
- Satiereal is a saffron spice extract that stimulates the brain’s serotonergic receptors. This not only reduces hunger cravings, but it also leads to mood elevation.
- Irvingia Gabonensis, or African Mango, has gained a great deal of praise from consumers for its’ weight reduction effects. In 1 study over 8 weeks, participants who took African Mango managed to lose 28.1 pounds on average, in contrast to the participants who were on a placebo, who only lost 1.5 pounds. It quells the appetite, shed fat, and facilitates the reduction of cholesterol.
- Beauty Complex combines alpha lipoic acid and collagen, along with additional ingredients, in a proprietary mixture that assists with ApidexTrim’s advertising towards women. This mixture encourages more lustrous, healthier skin.
- Green-Select is a mixture of phytosome green tea. This increases fat burning (thermogenesis) and energy within the body.
- Chromax increases the quantity of chromium (a trace mineral) inside the body, which controls the body’s insulin production. Doing this will lower hunger pangs, boost lean muscle tissue, and enable you to cut your intake of calories down by approximately 365 calories each day.
Using the Product
The product makers advise you to consume 2 capsules, twice each day, at a suitable time. Those who adhere to this can expect their bottle to last approximately 1 month.
The product costs $49.99 for a 1 month supply in a single bottle.
You can obtain a better price if you buy in bulk. For instance, if you purchase 3 ApidexTrim bottles for $149.99, you will get 3 bottles of their seventy-two hour tablets for free.
Every product comes with a ninety day, no quibble, refund guarantee, so you are able to sample ApidexTrim without any financial risk.
In light of the scientifically-proven ingredients that are used, and the special attention paid to the specific needs of women, it is safe to give ApidexTrim an endorsement.
Whilst some of the product features—such as the Beauty Complex—might be unnecessary, they are a welcome bonus that you do not usually see with weight loss pills.
Where To Buy ApidexTrim In Australia
Purchases can be made from the official website. Shipping is worldwide including Australia and Tasmania.