Women usually find it more difficult to lose weight than men. So, to address this, a new product has appeared on the weight loss market called ApidexTrim.
Marketed as being exclusively for women, this product can purportedly help to bolster your metabolism, lessen your hunger cravings, increase your levels of energy, and even revitalise your skin. Visible results are said to appear in only fourteen days.
With twenty-two ingredients and a host of advertising claims, ApidexTrim might appear to be a bit implausible to women who are struggling with weight loss.
Irvingia Gabonensis, or African Mango is one of the most exciting discoveries connected to weight loss in recent years. US TV doc Doctor Oz described it as being able to help dieters lose 10lbs
“If you experience similar results as subjects in the clinical trials, it could mean a loss of 28.1 pounds and a 25% reduction in your caloric intake.”
Let’s take a closer look at some of the product’s active ingredients, and how the makers recommend you should take it, to see whether buying it would be a wise decision.
Compared with many diet pills, ApidexTrim has quite a large number of ingredients in it. While you can read a comprehensive ingredients list on the official company website, we have outlined a few of the more powerful ingredients below:
- Satiereal is a saffron spice extract that stimulates the brain’s serotonergic receptors. This not only reduces hunger cravings, but it also leads to mood elevation.
- Irvingia Gabonensis, or African Mango, has gained a great deal of praise from consumers for its’ weight reduction effects. In 1 study over 8 weeks, participants who took African Mango managed to lose 28.1 pounds on average, in contrast to the participants who were on a placebo, who only lost 1.5 pounds. It quells the appetite, shed fat, and facilitates the reduction of cholesterol.
- Beauty Complex combines alpha lipoic acid and collagen, along with additional ingredients, in a proprietary mixture that assists with ApidexTrim’s advertising towards women. This mixture encourages more lustrous, healthier skin.
- Green-Select is a mixture of phytosome green tea. This increases fat burning (thermogenesis) and energy within the body.
- Chromax increases the quantity of chromium (a trace mineral) inside the body, which controls the body’s insulin production. Doing this will lower hunger pangs, boost lean muscle tissue, and enable you to cut your intake of calories down by approximately 365 calories each day.
Using the Product
The product makers advise you to consume 2 capsules, twice each day, at a suitable time. Those who adhere to this can expect their bottle to last approximately 1 month.
The product costs $49.99 for a 1 month supply in a single bottle.
You can obtain a better price if you buy in bulk. For instance, if you purchase 3 ApidexTrim bottles for $149.99, you will get 3 bottles of their seventy-two hour tablets for free.
Every product comes with a ninety day, no quibble, refund guarantee, so you are able to sample ApidexTrim without any financial risk.
In light of the scientifically-proven ingredients that are used, and the special attention paid to the specific needs of women, it is safe to give ApidexTrim an endorsement.
Whilst some of the product features—such as the Beauty Complex—might be unnecessary, they are a welcome bonus that you do not usually see with weight loss pills.
Where To Buy ApidexTrim In Australia
Purchases can be made from the official website. Shipping is worldwide including Australia and Tasmania.
Visit Official Website And Buy Direct