- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Shinya Koso Chemist Warehouse
Shinya Koso Night Diet
There is nothing special about the way Shinya Koso Night Diet is supposed to work.
The tablets have been designed to boost the metabolism. Most diet supplements are designed to offer this benefit but the majority of them combine it with other features, such as hunger suppression, that can further ease the process of losing weight.
The thing that makes Shinya Koso Night Diet a little different is the way the metabolism boosting effect is meant to be achieved.
Most supplements contain herbs and other natural ingredients that contain antioxidants and other components that have the ability to do trigger the desired metabolism increase. Shinya Koso Night Diet relies on the alleged abilities of an enzyme taken from a popular Japanese dish.
Customers are told to expect the following three benefits:
- Faster metabolism and calorie burning
- Powerfully absorbs excess fat
- Helps control your weight (even after eating a late night meal)
It is unclear why the formulation should be considered particularly suitable for nighttime use, but the idea of snoozing away the pounds is sure to be appealing to a lot of people who want to lose weight.
Manufacture and Distribution
Bearing in mind the fact that this product is mainly aimed at dieters living in Japan, along with the translation issues involved, it’s hard to find out much at all about the company producing this product. However, the marketing material claims the formulation used in Shinya Koso Night Diet was developed by a noted Japanese surgeon and bowel expert called Hiromi Shinya.
We drew a blank on our search for the Shinya Koso website, but the company appears to market a number of products via Asian online stores. Some of their offerings used to be available via Amazon as well but this no longer appears to be the case.
Shinya Koso Night Diet Pricing
The price can vary from one supplier to the next, and not all online suppliers offer international shipping, so the best place to buy Shinya Koso Night Diet is probably from the online store located at takaski.com. Expect to pay around $28 for a 30-day supply of pills, but don’t expect a money back guarantee.
- Nattokinase: This is the main ingredient and, if the sales page at takaski.com is accurate, each tablet provides 400mg. Nattokinase is obtained from natto (a Japanese food made from fermented soy beans). According to one reliable source, the ingredient may have potential for treating high blood pressure and certain other maladies, but it does not appear to have the ability to speed up the metabolism or encourage weight loss.
- Chondroitin: A compound that is naturally occurring in the cartilage around the joints of people and animals. Chondroitin may have value as a treatment for osteoarthritis, but it has nothing to offer here.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Like chondroitin, hyaluronic acid can be found in the areas around the joints. The form used in supplements is normally obtained from the combs of roosters. If you are considering using a dermal filler, hyaluronic acid is likely to be one of the fillers offered, probably under the brand name Restylane, but the compound is not generally associated with weight loss.
- Fish Collagen: A scientific evaluation of the benefits provided by the peptides in fish collagen suggests the ingredient may have value for assisting cell growth and repair, but it’s not a weight loss provider.
- Vegetable Lactic Acid: Lactic acid compounds are often applied to the skin as a beauty treatment. When used in this way it may help lessen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. If lactic acid can encourage weight loss it has escaped the attention of noted scientists and organizations all over the world.
Shinya Koso Night Diet Side Effects
Nattokinase can thin the blood and interfere with its clotting ability. Although this may give it value as a treatment for certain medical conditions, such as thrombosis, it’s presence in Shinya Koso Night Diet may have the potential to cause health risks.
We suggest all potential users avoid using this product unless they have already received the prior approval of their family doctor or another suitably qualified medical expert.
Shinya Koso Night Diet is an odd product because it’s being marketed as a weigh loss supplement and does not contain any ingredients that are known to provide this benefit.
It is highly unlikely that this supplement will do the things it was developed to do. Had they been available, it would have been very interesting to read some customer reviews.
The product may provide a few other benefits but, unless you are suffering from osteoarthritis or high blood pressure, it appears to have nothing much to offer and, let’s not forget, there is no money back guarantee.
Recommended Diet Pills
Our recommended product, PhenQ, would prove to be much cheaper and it offers a combination of appetite suppression, fat burning, fat blocking, and several other benefits.
Better still, thousands of customer reviews prove it delivers the goods