- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Rauwolfia Serpentia Extract
Phenbuterol Fat Burner Review
Phenbuterol is a fat burning supplement manufactured and marketed by the American company MuscleMeds Performance Technologies.
The company produces several other supplements, all of which are designed to help bodybuilders maximize their training sessions and results. If Phenbuterol really can assist the fat burning process it offers obvious benefits to any bodybuilder who needs to ‘get cut’ for an upcoming competition.
But just because MuscleMeds designed Phenbuterol as a bodybuilding aid does not mean the capsules will not be suitable for the average dieter hoping to lose some weight.
The Thermogenic Process
Thermogenic fat burners contain ingredients that have the known (or alleged) ability to produce slight increases in the body’s core temperature and enable more efficient fat burning. According to MuscleMeds, Phenbuterol achieves this by stimulating UCP-1 activity. UCP-1 is an uncoupling protein found in brown fat tissue.
There are several ingredients used in Phenbuterol, all of them utilized in a proprietary blend, but MuscleMeds says Grains of Paradise Seed Extract is particularly important for triggering UCP-1.
Each capsule provides 595mg of Phenbuterol UCP-1 Fat Burning Catalyst. It contains the following five ingredients:
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine powder. Should be good for boosting energy and levels of alertness, but caffeine-related side effects can include restlessness, nausea, headaches, and the jitters.
- Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract: Somewhat of a diet pill regular, but it is more commonly called yerba mate. The ingredient has many alleged abilities, but it has never been successfully proven to assist fat burning.
- Advantra Z: A source of synephrine. If the quantity used is sufficient some degree of fat burning is highly probable, but Advantra Z has been linked to cardio-vascular-related side effects.
- Grains of Paradise (Aframomum Melegueta) Seed Extract: Part of the ginger family, aframomum melegueta is used to spice up many dishes. Researchers at the Tenshi College School of Nursing and Nutrition in Japan have recently discoverer the ingredient has the power to initiate thermogenesis and ensure brown adipose tissue loss.
- Rauwolfia Serpentia Extract: A flowering plant native to Asia. It provides several chemicals, including yohimbine (believed to be a fat burner), but the ingredient can aggravate some medical disorders and diseases.
Phenbuterol Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is limited.
Phenbuterol Side Effects & Health Issues
MuscleMeds state Phenbuterol is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 or for pregnant or nursing mothers. The company also warns against stacking Phenbuterol with other products that contain caffeine or synephrine. Due to the problematic nature of some of the ingredients, medical advice should be sought prior to use.
Where to Buy Phenbuterol
A box of 30 Phenbuterol capsules costs $49.99, when purchased from the manufacturer’s online store, but the company does not ship outside of the USA. Several alternative suppliers are more obliging and offer significant discounts on the RRP.
Is there a Guarantee?
A money back guarantee is offered, but how long it is good for is hard to say because MuscleMeds fails to mention the duration.
As a thermogenic fat burner Phenbuterol may have merit. Several of the ingredients used in the proprietary blend support the manufacturer’s claims, but results will only be forthcoming if the inclusion rates are adequate, and there is no way of knowing if this is the case. The lack of customer feedback is also any issue, as is the fact that some of the ingredients can cause side effects. Many better options are available.
We recommend PhenQ in the fat burning genre – a product formulated in FDA approved facilities and fully certified.
PhenQ works for hardcore bodybuilders looking to cut body fat as well as casual dieters simply looking to lose a few pounds.