Mymi Wonder Patch Review
Diet patches are all the rage these days because the fact that they bypass the digestive system, and deliver their ingredients straight to the blood, allows the active components to retain significantly more of their natural potency. However, not all diet patches are created equal.
There are some very good ones on the market, but there are many more that are only capable of providing disappointment. Mymi Wonder Patch appears to fall into the latter category.
Many customers say they failed to lose weight, and there are so many counterfeit products on the market customers will find it difficult to be sure if they are buying the real product or a fake.
At the time of this review, a number of Amazon sellers and eBay traders were marketing these belly patches and many customers state the patches they bought were of such poor quality they were unlikely to be the real McCoy.
The original patch appears to be made in Korea, and we found several sites that seemed to belong to the manufacturer. In all probability most or all of them will not, and in all cases (where it was available) the English used on the sites was very bad.
Mymi Wonder Patch Promised Benefits
- Reduces abdominal fat
- Lose 1″ to 2″ per month
- Contains herbs and plant extracts
- Burns fat and reduces your weight
- No skin irritation or discomfort,
- Gives you the perfect body in four weeks
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
The key ingredients appear to be:
- Sophoricoside: A Japanese tree extract that is alleged to possess fat burning abilities, but there is no scientific evidence to show that it works.
- Capsaicin: A derivative of the chili pepper. Capsaicin has good credentials as a fat burner and also shows promise as an appetite suppressant.
- Caffeine: Research proves caffeine is a fat burner, but it is probably more renowned for its energy providing abilities.
- Catechins: This is probably a green tea extract. Scientific research show the catechins provided by green tea can accelerate weight loss by boosting the metabolism and encouraging thermogenic fat burning.
- Far Infrared and Negative Ion: Not really an ingredient at all. Far infrared rays and negative ions are a heat treatment technique that is sometimes used as a remedy for chronic pain.
[info]How to Use
- Remove the film to expose the sticky side of the patch
- Place the patch over the naval area and press gently until it adheres to the skin
- Don’t move for a few minutes (to allow good adhesion)
- Remove the patch after six to eight hours[/info]
It is unclear whether there is a money back guarantee. Some sites selling the product make vague claims that there is, others do not mention a guarantee at all.
Mymi Wonder Patch Customer Comments
A few average customer comments read:
[plain]”I got hold of these patches via Ebay. The price was good, so I guessed I had nothing to lose. The packaging was really cheap looking though and all they did was irritate my skin.”[/plain]
[plain]”These patches didn’t do anything that they were supposed to do.[/plain]
[plain]They are a total waste of time.”[/plain]
[plain]”Not fit for purpose and blisters your skin.”[/plain]
[plain]”I liked the idea of a patch because I find it hard to swallow pills. I find being ripped off even harder to swallow, but that’s what happened. The patches I bought were either crap or fake or both. They didn’t help me at all.”[/plain]
Mymi Wonder Patch Side Effects & Health Considerations
Due to the way they work, diet patches are unlikely to cause side effects, but many Mymi Wonder Patch users state the patches caused blistering and other skin irritations.
It is possible that the customers who report such reactions were using counterfeit versions, but the quality of the original version cannot be ascertained.
Bearing in mind the fact that it is hard to be certain if the official-looking Mymi Wonder Patch website is genuine, and the prevalence of fake products, this is probably a product that is best avoided. However, anyone who does purchase the product would be wise to show the box to their doctor, and ask for a professional opinion, prior to affixing the patch to the skin.
Quality diet patches can be more than 90% more powerful than tablets and pills, and can be an excellent option for dieters who do not like taking oral supplements.
Unfortunately, customer feedback suggests Mymi Wonder Patch is not a good diet patch and is unlikely to offer customers a good return for their money.
The fact that so many people say it causes skin irritation is also an issue. We suggest anyone looking for a good diet patch avoid cheap Asian imports and choose a product made by an American or European manufacturer instead.
Where to Buy Mymi Wonder Patch
Mymi Wonder Patch is available as wholesale item that can be bought cheaply, in bulk, and then sold at a profit. We found several Asian manufacturers that appeared to be selling the patches in this way.
A number of Amazon sellers are marketing the product, and eBay sellers are doing it as well. It is obvious they must have bought the patches from a wholesale supplier, but there is a good likelihood the patches will be fake.
We found several sites that had a very official look, but it is likely they could be fake as well. Amazon and eBay sellers often ask no more than a couple of dollars a box (contains 5 patches), but some of the “official” sites are charging $25 or more.
What Slimming Patch Do We Recommend
We highly highly recommend the Slim Diet Patch from Bauer Nutrition.
Slim Diet Patch is designed to accelerate the metabolism and make it burn calories faster.