Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser – positives, negatives and alternatives
Mega Fat Metaboliser is a dietary supplement produced in capsule form by Musashi.
The company was established in 1987 and produces a number of health and fitness supplements, but a quick visit to the company website or a glance at some of the product packing confirms they are targeting customers who have a more active lifestyle than average.
Ripped torsos, bulging biceps—Musashi is all about sports nutrition, but some of the formulations, including Mega Fat Metaboliser, should work just as well for the average Norm or Norma.
Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser has been designed to assist weight loss and promote healthy liver function and, according to Musashi, it is an ideal supplement for anyone who wishes to burn off some of their extra poundage and purge the body of toxins. It’s a simple blend that relies on just three ingredients, all of them amino acids.
Proposed benefits include:
- Fat mobiliser
- May assist weight / fat loss
- May assist fatty acid metabolism
- Metabolises fat ready for use as a source of energy
- Assists with the detoxification and dispersion of fats
- Precursors of phospholipids necessary for fat transport in blood
- Required for the essential functioning of the liver
Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser Pros and Cons at a Glance
|The Pros||The Cons|
|Contains ingredient that should improve the health and may also contribute to weight loss||Lack of a guarantee|
|Customer feedback is good||Customer feedback is limited to just a few reviews|
|Side effects are unlikely||Other brands preferred|
The Importance of Healthy Liver Function
The human liver works a lot harder than most people realize and it is slogging away 24 hours a day. A few of its functions include the normalization of cholesterol, the manufacture of bile, and detoxification of the blood. If liver health is allowed to deteriorate the overall health will suffer, as will many regulatory systems that are essential for weight maintenance and/or weight loss.
Mega Fat Metaboliser Key Ingredients
One capsule provides:
- Choline Bitartrate (165mg): Choline is a proven weight loss provider. It works by encouraging faster rates of lipolysis, allowing the body to burn off fat at an increased speed. After one study (Faculty of Physical Education, Zagazig University, Egypt.), conducted on female marital artists, the researchers concluded supplementation with choline can produce a rapid decrease in body mass without any side effects.
- Inositol (165mg): Also known a vitamin B-8, inositol shows promise as a weight loss provider, but its abilities cannot be backed up by scientific evidence. The body is capable of manufacturing its own inositol, but stores can be easily depleted by coffee, alcohol, certain drugs, and even water; so an extra dose of inositol will likely be beneficial for most people.
- L-Methionine (165mg): Important to many cellular functions, l-methionine is often used as a treatment for liver damage and improving healing abilities. It is unlikely to contribute to weight loss directly, but the fact that it promotes healthy liver function should ensure an increased likelihood that weight loss will occur. The body also uses l-methionine to manufacture creatine, a compound that can increase athletic performance, boost muscle growth, and improve the body’s ratio of muscle to fat.
How to Take Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser
Two capsules should be taken first thing in the morning. Another two capsules are required last thing at night. For best results Musashi recommend Mega Fat Metaboliser be used alongside L-Carnitine.
Mega Fat Metaboliser Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is very thin on the ground, but is indicative of a product that works.
A couple of average testimonials read:
[plain]”Gave Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser a go and noticed the results almost straight away. I felt better. I looked better and the scales confirmed it, I’d dropped a good bit of weight.”[/plain]
[plain]”Suppresses the appetite, but does not leave you feeling strung out, exhausted or hungry. It’s good stuff.”[/plain]
Mega Fat Metaboliser Side Effects
If there have been any reported side effects this information is not divulged on the official website or on the Mega Fat Metaboliser sales pages at the various online stores. Looking at the ingredients used though, side effects appear highly unlikely, but pregnant or nursing mothers are advised to avoid using any form of dietary supplement unless its use has been approved by their doctor. The same advice is offered to anyone who has any health issues or concerns.
Money Back Guarantee
Check website for details
Purchasing Options & Considerations
It is not possible to purchase Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser via the company website, but the site provides an online tool to help customers find a local stockist and Musashi products are also available from many online stores including Vitamin King and Chemist Australia. Each bottle of Musashi Mega Fat Metaboliser contains 75 capsules and prices can range from AUD$ 15 to upwards of AUD$ 25 depending on the supplier.
Recommended Diet Product – 2022
PhenQ is the highest rated diet pill for 2022– It is a multi action, multi benefit diet product.
- Burns existing body fat from stubborn areas
- Stops the creation of new fat from food
- Reduces appetite, controls hunger and calories
- Provides an energy boost when you need it
- Helps fight fatigue – a big reason why diets fail!
PhenQ has a 60 day money guarantee and is shipped FREE anywhere in the world