- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Micronamin M2 Results
Micronamin M2 Review
Micronamin M2 Review with customer feedback and comments
Micronamin M2 is a food supplement designed to melt body fat and boost energy gains. Micronamin say the formulation is suitable for any man or woman who wishes to shed unwanted pounds, boost their metabolism, and “reveal sexy abs”.
The company also admits it is a caffeine-powered formulation. This is a fact that will make it unsuitable for people who do not tolerate stimulants well.
Micronamin M2 has been designed to help people reach their weight loss and fitness goals by:
- Suppressing the appetite
- Boosting the metabolism
- Increasing energy levels
- Targeting stores of body fat
- Providing advanced thermogenic fat burning
What is Micronamin M2 and How Does it Work?
Micronamin M2 contains a number of ingredients, several of which are stimulants, that should have the ability to boost the metabolism. A faster metabolism burns calories at an increased rate and when the body starts to run short of calories it will need to “target stores of fat” to burn for extra energy.
If the formulation can suppress the appetite in the promised way it will help users to eat less food. This will reduce the amount of calories the body has available to it and further increase the likelihood of fat burning.
The increased energy will be due to the stimulants in Micronamin M2 and should be useful for anyone who wishes to exercise hard.
Each capsule contains:
- Microencapsulated Caffeine (200mg): Caffeine is a proven fat burner. It also boosts the metabolism, dulls the appetite, and provides extra energy. Most caffeine-providing ingredients release their caffeine content quite fast, making them somewhat of “quick-fix” solution. Microencapsulated Caffeine is released more slowly to provide longer lasting benefits.
- Caffeine from green tea (50mg): The caffeine provided by green tea will get to work faster than Microencapsulated Caffeine.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (200mg): Scientific research proves the naturally-occurring catechin polyphenols provided by green tea can increase 24-hour energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
- Glucuronolactone (150mg): The body uses glucose to manufacture its own supply of glucuronolactone and utilizes it to form connective tissue and help support organ and muscle structure. Glucuronolactone is often added to energy drinks, but it’s abilities as an energy provider require further study.
- Microencapsulated Phenethylamine HCL (100mg): A man-made form of Phenylethlamine. It is often added to supplements because it can encourage feelings of well-being, provide extra energy, and improve mental clarity. The effect would normally wear off within half an hour, but the benefits provided by microencapsulated phenethylamine should last much longer.
- Synephrine Caprylate (25mg): Synephrine is a fat burning stimulant that is normally obtained from a species of citrus fruit. Synephrine Caprylate is a synthetic equivalent.
- Nettle Leaf Extract (25mg): A diuretic that can lower the amount of water the body holds. This will lead to weight loss, but not fat loss.
- Niacin (20mg): Also known as Vitamin B3. Niacin helps the body to extract energy from food.
- Vinpocetine (5mg): A synthetic chemical that appears to be able to imrpove cognitive function by increasing blood flow to the brain.
- Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark Extract (3mg): A stimulant taken from the bark of a tree. It is reputed to be a fat burner and an aphrodisiac.
Micronamin M2 Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is excellent, but many customers state they received Micronamin M2 at a discounted price in exchange for their reviews. Some customers even admit they were given the pills for free. This is a practice we are seeing more and more these days and it always makes us question if the opinions expressed are as “unbiased” as the reviewers say.
A few average comments read:
Side Effects of Micronamin M2
The warning on the label states people who are pregnant, nursing a child, or taking prescription medication should seek a doctor’s advice before starting supplementation. We feel this warning should be extended to people who have any health issues or worries about their health. Micronamin M2 contains a lot of stimulants, so it will not be suitable for some people. The caffeine content alone is equivalent to that supplied by 2 1/2 cups of coffee.
Where To Buy Micronamin M2
Micronamin M2 is available from some of the lesser known online supplement dealers, but it is probably easiest to buy directly from the manufacturer’s website ($24.99) or from Amazon.com ($22.99). A bottle contains enough capsules to last for 30 days.
Micronamin M2 does not appear to be backed by a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Stimulants can be very effective at speeding up the metabolism and encouraging fat burning, so Micronamin M2 will likely be effective for fat loss, but a formulation such as this is better suited for bodybuilders and other individuals who are more likely to be used to such high levels of stimulation. Most people who need to lose weight will be better off looking elsewhere.
If you are looking for a weight loss product that can help with fat loss, fat blocking and appetite suppression then PhenQ is highly recommended.
PhenQ also contains ingredients that can help people on a restricted diet or calorie controlled diet overcome fatigue.