- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Leptilean Customer Comments
Leptilean Review – Ingredients, Side Effects and Customer Comments
Leptilean is a diet pill designed to support weight loss while encouraging a healthy cardiovascular system and, with an RRP of nearly $50, this heart-healthy diet pill is not particularly kind to the purse.
The main promised benefits are:
- Helps provide a feeling of satiety.
- Helps control the appetite.
- Helps increase the metabolism.
- Non-thermogenic weight management product.
How the Formulation Works
Leptilean contains a number of ingredients that may have the potential to lower cholesterol levels and help protect the heart. The main weight loss benefits offered are appetite suppression and increased metabolism. If the capsules are successful in this regard they should help users to lower their calorie intakes by cutting down on what they eat, while also allowing them to burn more calories than normal. In theory this could result in the body experiencing and energy deficiency that necessitates the burning of body fat.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each Leptilean capsule contains:
- Vitamin A [from Beta-Carotene] (1,429 IU): Beta-carotene is obtained from certain fruits and vegetable and can also be created in a laboratory. Although it is not associated with weight loss, some studies suggest the Vitamin A provided by beta-carotene can help maintain cardiovascular health.
- Biotin (1mg): Biotin (Vitamin B7) is necessary for a healthy metabolism so it is a common inclusion in weight loss blends and sports supplements.
- Naringin Extract (125mg): A flavonoid derived from grapefruit. It is often added to weight loss supplements because it can enhance the power of caffeine, but Leptilean does not contain caffeine. Naringin is sometimes considered a fat burner in its own right, but any supporting evidence is flimsy at best.
- Cat’s Claw Extract (50mg): An herbal ingredient that is sometimes used as a treatment for chronic fatigue and as a kidney cleanser. Its other reputed abilities are many and varied, but the ingredient has never been the subject of adequate scientific study.
- PhosphoLean (N-Oleoyl-PE + EGCG (NOPE + EGCG)) (100mg): A patent-protected ingredient that combines green tea catechins (EGCG) and NOPE. The results of one study conducted in Florida suggest Leptilean is not without value as a weight loss provider, but the researchers also discovered the ingredient becomes ineffective after 8 weeks of use.
- LeptiCore Proprietary Blend (300mg): The quantities are not specified, but the blend contains blue green algae, pomegranate extract, and three kinds of gum (Arabic, guar, and locust bean). All of the gums are credited with the potential to lower cholesterol levels and two of them (guar and Arabic) may provide a feeling of satiety that could supress the appetite. Pomegranate may improve digestive abilities but probably offers little of value here, and the medicinal/nutritional value of blue green algae requires further study. The LeptiCore Proprietary Blend may support weight loss, or it may not, the lack of inclusion rates makes accurate evaluation impossible.
Leptilean Customer Feedback
Many Amazon customer reviews praise the product and its abilities, but a similar number of reviews state it does not work and several customers complain the formulation increased their appetite.
Potential Leptilean Side Effects
AdvoCare states Leptilean is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers, but does not provide any other information about side effects. However, cat’s claw extract has been linked to a number of nasty side effects, including vomiting and dizziness, so all potential users are urged to seek the advice of a physician prior to commencing supplementation
Manufacture & Distribution
Leptilean is one of a number of health and beauty products produced in the USA by a multilevel marketing (MLM) company called AdvoCare. As is usually the case with MLM ventures, the company website provides a significant amount of information about the AdvoCare business “opportunity” and showcases several success stories about people who have attained financial freedom by signing up as distributors and marketing AdvoCare products. However, most people who invest in MLM business ventures find the reality does not match the dream and the Ripoff Report website contains several complaints about the company and its products, a number of which have been placed by former distributors.
Where To Buy Leptilean
Although this is quite unusual for a MLM company, AdvoCare sells directly to customers via the company website. Each bottle contains 60 capsules and should last for 30 days when used in the recommended way. Retail customers can expect to pay $45.95 per bottle, but AdvoCare distributors only pay $36.76 per bottle and “advisors” just $27.57. Many distributors and advisors have set up their own websites, most of which undercut AdvoCare’s retail price, but allow them a small profit if the product sells. Others have opted to sell via the Amazon marketplace and/or eBay.
The AdvoCare website does not provide any information about a guarantee or returns policy, but some distributor-run websites promise a 30-day money back guarantee.
Looking Elsewhere – What To Buy
We have compared 100’s of commercial and prescription only diet pills and given out thoughts on which are the best.
We take into consideration customer comments and feedback. We have bases on this on what are the best selling, safest and most effective