- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: BeautyFuel Feedback
BeautyFuel Review with customer feedback and comments
BeautyFuel is a diet supplement designed to help women lose weight fast. It is produced in capsule format and the manufacturer, BeautyFit, claim the formulation is highly favoured by some of the “greatest female competitors in the fitness industry”.
However, they neglect to mention any names.
If the marketing hype is to be believed, the formulation is the result of a decade of research and analysis and will work “synergistically” within the female body to produce unprecedented weight loss results.
- Increases energy
- Fast calorie burning
- Provides appetite suppression
- Controls water retention
- Improves mental alertness and clarity
- Rapid weight loss
Each (2 capsule) dose provides:
- Calcium (100mg): Increasing the amount of calcium held in the body’s cells appears to help the body to burn an increased amount of fat.
- Vitamin B6 (8mg): A versatile vitamin that is required for a healthy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 (10mcg): Vitamin B12 is often included in dietary supplements because it aids the smooth conversion of carbohydrates into energy.
- Chromium (400mcg): Chromium can be useful for controlling blood sugar levels and it is also a popular ingredient in supplements that are designed to burn fat and/or improve athletic performance.
The rest of the formulation consists of proprietary blend that contains three other proprietary blends.
BeautyFuel Proprietary Blend (839mg)
- Beautytropin (guarana extract, yerba mate, green tea extract, Eleuthero): Guarana and yerba mate are both plant-based stimulants and guarana can be particularly useful for providing a long-lasting energy boost because it releases its caffeine content quite slowly. Eleuthero is more commonly known as Siberian ginseng. It can enhance the health in many ways and is useful for delaying the onset of fatigue.
- Aldactade (Uva Ursi, white willow, Betaine HCL): BeautyFit states this blend is designed to function as a diuretic and Uva Ursi has a good reputation in this regard. Purging water from the body can result in a temporary weight loss that may be mistaken for fat loss. The other two ingredients are not generally associated with diuretic abilities, but white willow provides the pain killer salicin and Betaine HCL is believed to be capable of soothing the digestion.
- Brainade-F10 (Ginko Biloba, Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine): This blend is supposed to provide “brain food”. Phenylalanine is sometimes used as a treatment for depression, and L-Tyrosine is often used to boost levels of alertness; so the blend may improve the user’s state of mind and enable improved concentration while exercising. Ginkoa bilboa may also help in this regard because it has the ability to improve the circulation and ensure the brain receives a sufficient supply of nutrients and oxygen.
BeautyFuel Customer Testimonials
Customer feedback is an even mix of good and bad.
A few sample statements read:
Possible BeautyFuel Side Effects
BeautyFuel is not a suitable option for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. It is also unsuitable for people who are allergic to aspirin. People who are sensitive to caffeine should check with their doctor before commencing supplementation. The product packaging also lists many health problems that may make use of the product unwise and there are a number of other considerations regarding its use. This being the case all potential users would be wise to discuss the matter with their doctor before deciding to add BeautyFuel to their existing health and fitness/weight loss routine.
BeautyFuel is sold with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Where to Buy BeautyFuel
BeautyFuel is available from the BeautyFit website and from Amazon.com. Two size options are available and anyone who purchases the product from the BeautyFit website will generally pay $24.99 per 30 capsules or $54.99 for 120. As is often the case with diet supplements, buying BeautyFuel via Amazon is usually the cheapest way to go.
What Do We Recommend
If your main intention is weight loss then we would recommend PhenQ – arguably the best selling diet pill in Australia and becoming a best seller in countries such as Britain, the USA, France and Germany.
PhenQ covers all bases with fat burning, fat blocking and appetite suppressing ingredient in the formula. Its 60 money back refund policy with free deliver anywhere is a huge selling point.