Lipo30 Review – Does It Really Work
Lipo30 is a non prescription diet pill and is sold in many countries including Australia and New Zealand.
It appears to follow a footprint that is common in so many diet pills that are coming out of the United States by adding as many of the popular ingredients as possible to one formula that just serves to dilute the effect of any one ingredient.
There are several good ingredients included – perhaps just concentrating on a few would have been more productive and could change the fortunes of this fat burner.
How does Lipo30 Work
According to the official website, Lipo30 is designed to burn body fat in a faster manner than the body could do normally. The product also suppresses appetite. That means, even if you eat less, you will still feel full.
The official website has some rather strange terminology on it such “developed in a lab by professionals” – I would have though this was a bare minimum requirement for any diet product.
The testimonials on the site also appear to be a bit contrived.
What are the Ingredients
The following ingredients can be found in each capsule of Lipo30. Each Lipo30 capsule contains blended ingredients, and weighs around 755mg.
- Irvingia Gabonensis – This ingredient (also known as African Mango) is ideal for individuals who wish to shed some pounds. This is a safe and effective ingredient. It also raises good cholesterol levels and enhances energy metabolism. This can often cause headaches, flatulence and sleep problems. It is better to avoid consumption of this during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Phtosome Green Tea – This is a form of Green Tea and contains antioxidants that help the body to flush out unwanted toxins. This intergradient is helpful for increasing the body’s metabolism and the rate at which body can burn fat. Hence it is an ingredient that can be deemed a natural fat burner. Green tea can cause stomach upsets and constipation. Too much of this can cause side effects like vomiting, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, and heartburn.
- CoQ10 – This product plays a key role in increasing the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the body’s major currency of energy. ATP acts as a battery and when it is fully charged, it releases energy that can be used by the body. Studies have proven that individuals with high ATP can lose weight easily when compared to the individuals with low ATP levels. Additionally, CoQ10 also helps in strengthening body cells and flush out harmful toxins. This ingredient can cause side effects like abdominal pain, headache, dizziness and heartburn.
- Cissus Quadrangularis Extract – This ingredient has been used by Indians from many centuries as medicine and is helpful for sustained bone growth. This ingredient can cause side effects like intestinal gas, dry mouth, headaches, and insomnia.
- Chromax – This ingredient is a clinically proven chromium supplement which provides various benefits to the body. It plays a key role in regulating hunger and regulating blood sugar levels. But Chromax may not offer its potential benefits if it is taken alone.
Media Exposure in the Press
Lipo30 is supposed to help the body to burn body fat in a speedy manner. The manufacturer of this pill claims that this product is made in a safe and effective way to help the body to get rid of unwanted fat and harmful toxins.
An independent review by Antony Belanger of Slimmers Digest (a popular UK slimming website) reveals that clinical tests to test the complete Lipo30 formula are still pending. Clinical trials have been completed on only the ingredients of Lipo30. Amazon.com describes this product as the fastest way to burn fat.
Customer Success Stories or Testimonials
At the moment we can only find reviews that are very likely to be fake, based on the domain names of the recently registered sites. For example, ‘Michael E’ has used the product and lost almost 20lbs weight. Also he feel that this product has made him healthier and recommends the product.
‘N Barfuss’ has been using the product from few months and has witnessed the results. His food intake was apparently reduced by this product as he already feel full because of the product.
Does Lipo30 Work
Lipo30, like many other diet pills, makes strong claims about its ability to help weight loss. But many ingredients that are listed on the product package have never been proven by any scientific studies to help weight loss. The formulation used doesn’t seem to be effective as a complete product.
The way these supplements are manufactured may not be standardized. Product testing hasn’t been done, and customer testimonials are also very rare to found for this product.
Many other products have most of the ingredient in Lipo30 and are available at lower cost. Hence it is better to understand the weight loss experience of other users before taking a decision.
As a whole, this product has very limited usage, and no clinically proven weight loss effects.
Where To Buy Lipo30 In Australia
Ordering seems to be restricted to the official website. There is no way or ordering in-store in stockists such as GNC or Pharmasave etc.
Alternative, Recommended Diet Pills
Perhaps the most interesting ingredient is Irvingia Gabonensis (African Mango) – It is a very powerful natural fat buner and more that capable to be used as a sole weight loss ingredient in a diet pill.
African Mango Plus is commercial fat burner that has sold incredibly well in Australia, with no small thanks to the glowing reference given by America’s Dr Oz who proclaimed that African Mango was the miracle in your medicine cabinet that can help you lose 10lbs (4.5kg)