- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- DietSpotlight Burn Review with Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Category Archives: Fat Burners
Instant Knockout – For Men and Women
If you’re looking for a hard-hitting fat burner, Roar Ambition’s Instant Knockout could be right up your street.
It was originally developed to support the fat burning needs of boxers and professional MMA fighters, and Roar Ambition pay homage to this by selling the pills in plastic bottles shaped like a fist.
But, is the product really capable of living up to the punchy marketing and doing the things it’s alleged to do? Seconds out, it’s time for our Instant Knockout review.
Instant Knockout Benefits
- A professional formula for professional results
- Gives you the power to erase your most stubborn fat
- The perfect fat burner for men and women who want to look their best
- Boosts the metabolism
- Suppresses the appetite
- Increases energy
- 100% natural ingredients
- Easy to use
- 90-day money back guarantee
The Typical Instant Knockout User
The typical Instant Knockout user is likely to be someone who trains regularly and/or is actively pursing some form of sport.
However, there is nothing to stop less energetic dieters from using it too and, contrary to popular opinion, Instant Knockout is not only for men.
Women can use it too. In fact, it’s the fat burner used by one of the hottest fitness models on Instagram.
Her name is Alexia Clark, and she loves the product so much she become the female face of Instant knockout and signed up as an official product ambassador.
Instant Knockout Ingredient Profile
Four capsules per day will provide:
- Green Tea Extract (500mg): A powerful natural metabolism booster and thermogenic fat burner. Many studies prove green tea’s value as a fat loss accelerator, and the results of one study suggest the benefits provided can last up to 24 hours.
- Cayenne Powder (100mg): A popular diet pill ingredient that works as a metabolism booster, fat burner, and appetite suppressant.
- Glucomannan (1800mg): A natural fiber refined from the roots of the konjac plant. When taken with water, glucomannan fibers expand in the stomach. This reduces the appetite, helps with mealtime portion control, and stops the desire to snack. Studies show glucomannan is an appetite suppressant that works and it’s also good for lowering cholesterol.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg): A respected energy provider that boosts mental alertness and has proven value as a fat burner.
- Vitamin B6 (5mg): A water-soluble vitamin that helps the body extract energy from food. Look on the back of any energy drink tin and you’ll see Vitamin B6 listed there.
- Vitamin B12 (10mcg): Another energy drink ingredient. Vitamin B12 also helps support correct thyroid function (important for the metabolism).
- Chromium (100mcg): A mineral that regulates insulin levels and prevents sudden drops in blood sugar that can trigger a desire for high-calorie food.
- Zinc (10mg): An important mineral that boosts testosterone synthesis and helps sustain energy levels.
- Piperine (10mg): A pepper extract that boosts the absorption of other ingredients.
- Green Coffee Extract (100mg): Provides a powerful fat burning compound called chlrorogenic acid. It helps regulate insulin levels in a similar way to chromium.
Instant Knockout Customer Opinion
Customer reviews are excellent.
A few average comments read:
Potential Side Effects and Other Usage Considerations
Instant Knockout is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
People who have existing health issues or are considering using the pills alongside other supplements or medication will need to check with a doctor before Instant Knockout usage is commenced.
The caffeine content may be a problem for certain individuals, but is unlikely to be an issue for the majority of users because each capsules contains less caffeine than a cup of coffee and there are three hours between doses.
The Final Evaluation
Our research uncovered a lot of positive customer reviews for this product and, looking at the formulation, that does not come as a surprise.
Instant Knockout contains some seriously good fat burning ingredients, along with some that should provide a good level of support to people who need help getting their appetites under control.
It’s nice to see a money back guarantee, and we like the way the formulation is delivered to the body in four doses instead of just three (more common).
This will allow the formulation to offer maximum benefits throughout the day. Instant Knockout is an impressive product.
We like it, and are more than happy to recommend it to any man (or woman) who wants to get serious about losing weight.
The Best Place to Buy Instant Knockout
You can only buy Instant Knockout from the official website.
There are multiple currency options available and the official site has been translated int many languages
Worldwide shipping is available and all parcels are dispatched using a tracked mail service that allows customers to track their orders every step of the way.
Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
Modere Burn is a thermogenic fat burner marketed by a Utah-based company called Modere.
Although it can be purchased as a standalone product, it’s also one of three health and wellness supplements Modere combine in a package and sell to customers as weight loss program called M3 Pledge.
The other two items are a protein shake (Sustain) and a high fiber drink (Sync) and customers who “take the pledge” have to agree to make certain lifestyle changes intended to help them to lose weight.
According to the product fact sheet, Burn was inspired by the Mediterranean Diet, but this could just be a marketing gimmick because the only link between Burn and the Mediterranean is the presence of a little olive extract in the formulation.
Modere Burn Advertised Benefits
- Hunger reduction
- More energy
- Faster metabolism
- Enhanced calorie burning
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
The Ingredients and Their Potential
One capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (167mg): A water-soluble vitamin the body puts to work in many ways. It’s often believed to be especially important for the immune system and is sometimes taken as a supplement to help prevent the common cold.
- Chromium (80mcg): A diet pill regular that can stop sugar cravings by helping to prevent insulin levels from fluctuating.
Modere TrimBlend (354mg)
- Cordyceps Sinensis Mycelia Extract: A caterpillar fungus that is sometimes used by Chinese herbalists. It’s known to offer a number of health benefits, and is often used to boost athletic performance, but it’s not likely to directly encourage weight loss.
- Caffeine: Good for providing extra energy and boosting mental focus, caffeine also has value as weight loss provider because clinical trials show it’s capable of initiating thermogenic fat burning.
- Guarana: A berry extract that delivers a steady supply of caffeine.
- Chocamine: A patented cocoa extract that contains a mild stimulant called theobromine.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee beans is believed to be good for triggering fat burning. It also has the ability to prevent fluctuating blood sugar levels.
- Green Tea: Possibly the most commonly-used diet pill ingredient in the world. Research shows green tea has the ability to trigger thermogenic fat burning and it’s also an ingredient that’s incredibly good for the health.
- Laminaria Japonica Kelp Extract (10% Fucoxanthin): A seaweed extract. The active component is fucoxanthin and some studies suggest it may be capable of supporting weight loss, but it can take up to 16 weeks before the effects come into play.
Modere GlucoBlend (167mg)
- Chromax: A branded form of chromium picolinate.
- Berberine: A plant extract that is sometimes added to diet pill formulations because it may be capable of regulating blood sugar levels.
Modere SupportBlend (187mg)
- Ascorbic Acid: An alternative name for Vitamin C (already included in the capsules)
- Hidrox: A branded olive extract. Some evidence suggests supplementation with olive extracts might improve insulin sensitivity. There is a known connection between insulin levels and weight loss/weight gain and whenever insulin sensitivity is increased the body becomes less likely to store fat.
Modere Burn Potential Side Effects
No side effects have been reported, but each capsule contains 180mg of caffeine. That’s about the same amount of caffeine as two cups of coffee would provide.
Most people should be okay with this, but the formulation will not be suitable for people who normally experience a bad reaction to stimulants. Possible caffeine-related side effects may include sleeplessness, racing heartbeat, and feelings of irritability. With this in mind, Modere warn against using Burn alongside other sources of caffeine.
Modere Burn Customer Feedback
The only feedback we could find was on the Modere website. All of it was good, but feedback obtained via such a biased source may not be accurate.
Modere Burn Product Pricing and Distribution
Burn is exclusive to the Modere website and customers who wish to buy the product have a couple of options.
They can either pay a one-off charge of $64.99 for a 30-day supply of pills (90 capsules) or buy Burn as part of the M3 Pledge package, pay $159.99, and agree to receive further shipments every month via the company’s autoship program.
This will entail a $159.99 charge being applied to their cards every month until they cancel the arrangement. Autoship agreements are notoriously hard to cancel, so we suggest avoiding this option.
Details about the guarantee are not clear. A statement on the Modere Burn sales page reads: “Money back guarantee if you do not lose weight”.
No time period is mentioned. According to the FAQs page: “Modere offers a 30-day 100% full refund guarantee to all Modere Customers, minus the cost of return shipping.”
This is not specific enough either. It appears to suggest the company is guaranteeing a refund to unhappy customers, but the statement appears under the heading “Returns Policy” and it’s possible it may only apply to unopened product.
The Final Evaluation
Presuming sufficient inclusion rates, the ingredients used in Burn should be capable of providing the benefits Modere promise, but Burn costs a little more than most competing products and customers who are not happy with the way the pills perform may have difficulties in claiming a refund.
All the top diet pill options are considerably cheaper than Modere Burn and come with a no quibbles money back guarantee.
Burn cannot match the leading products on price and, in all honesty, it’s unlikely to match their performance. There seems to be little point in paying more for a product that might work when it’s possible to pay less for better options that have proven capabilities.
What Diet Pills Do We Recommend
We have our list of recommended diet pills and weight loss products that have taken several years to compile.
We place strong emphasis on not only the products efficacy but also the way the company concerned conduct their business from a customer service perspective