- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Author Archives: admin
Leanbean Women’s Fat Burner and Appetite Suppressant
Leanbean is a fat burner intended for women who wish to lose weight. It’s produced in capsule format and is is suitable for women of all ages, including vegetarians.
It’s only been available since 2017, so it’s still a relatively new product, but customer reviews suggest this particular diet pill for women has already made a very big splash.
Lots of women are raving about how good it is and Leanbean seems to be particularly popular with women who are going through “the change of life”.
The link between weight gain and menopause is an established fact and menopausal weight gain is problem that most women have to face sooner or later.
It’s caused when the body starts producing less estrogen and Leanbean appears to be the only product on the market that has proved to successful in addressing this problem.
Leanbean is also notable for the amount of appetite suppressing ingredients it contains and this is a real plus for women because research shows the hunger urge in females is a lot stronger than the hunger urge in men.
A lot of manufacturers claim to have created diet pills that are tailor-made for a woman’s needs, but Leanbean appears to be the real deal.
- Toned arms and legs
- A firmer, flatter stomach
- A pert and peachy butt
- Boosted energy
- An overall sense of well-being
Leanbean Ingredient Profile
The full dose of four capsules per day will provide:
- Green Tea (200mg): A very common diet pill ingredient that has proven fat burning capabilities and may have value as a breast cancer prevention aid/treatment.
- Green Coffee Bean (6000mg): Green coffee bean provides a thermogenic fat burning chemical called chlorogenic acid. The chlorogenic acid from green coffee bean also helps ensure healthy blood sugar and insulin levels, so it’s good for preventing sudden desires for sweet food.
- Acai Berry (800mg): A berry extract that suppresses hunger and boosts the metabolism. Acai berry is also a good source of antioxidants, so its presence here should help promote good health.
- Glucomannan (500mg): A water-soluble fiber taken from the roots of the konjac plant. Research shows glucomannan is good for suppressing the appetite and helping to lower cholesterol levels.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract (400mg): The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) provided by garcinia cambogia extract is good for banishing hunger and further assists weight loss by preventing excess calories from being converted to fat.
- Raspberry Ketones (8mg): A proven fat burner that also boasts good credentials as an appetite suppressant.
- Cayenne Pepper (60mg): A red pepper extract that supports weight gain by providing a combination of powerful appetite suppression, boosted metabolism, and thermogenic fat burning.
- Vitamin B6 (3.72mg), Vitamin B12 (6.4ug): Two important B Vitamins that are key ingredients in most brands of energy drink. Vitamin B6 and B12 have particular importance here because they are known to help regulate estrogen levels and alleviate many of the symptoms of menopause, including mood swings and weight gain.
- Chromium (120ug): A mineral that’s become a diet pill regular because it improves insulin sensitivity and glucose control.
- Turmeric Powder (200mg), Black Pepper Extract (20mg): Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin that boosts the metabolism and has very good anti-inflammatory properties. Research shows curcumin also helps alleviate the symptoms of PMS, but the body’s ability to absorb curcumin is very poor so it’s presence in most supplements generally provides very little benefit. However, the Leanbean formulation also contains black pepper extract and it’s a very clever pairing because the piperine alkaloid provided by black pepper has been shown to boost curcumin absorption rates by up to 2000%.
Leanbean Customer Response
Some randomly-selected Leanbean customer reviews read:
Reported Side Effects and Usage Considerations
No side effects have been reported, but Leanbean is not intended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child or for users who are under 18-years of age.
People who have existing health problems are advised to seek medical advice before commencing use of any brand of weight management supplement.
The same advice is offered to anyone who takes medication or is planning on using two or more dietary supplements alongside each other.
The Leanbean Low-Down
Menopausal weight gain is problem for a lot of women and Leanbean is designed to help.
Our evaluation shows the formulation is also designed to provide maximum appetite suppression, and hunger control is an area where women need extra help, so this is a very impressive product.
It contains a number of good metabolism boosters and fat burning ingredients and should also provide the promised energy boost.
Just looking at the ingredients we can see Leanbean is capable of giving women the support they need and customer feedback proves the product works.
The price is reasonable and there is even a money back guarantee. Leanbean is a diet pill for women that works. It’s as simple as that and we are happy to recommend it to all women who wish to lose weight.
Where To Buy Leanbean
You can only buy Leanbean from the manufacturer’s website and a month’s supply of capsules will last 30 days.
Bulk buy incentives are available and the product is backed by a 90-day money back guarantee.
The official website also has multiple local currency options
Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
Modere Burn is a thermogenic fat burner marketed by a Utah-based company called Modere.
Although it can be purchased as a standalone product, it’s also one of three health and wellness supplements Modere combine in a package and sell to customers as weight loss program called M3 Pledge.
The other two items are a protein shake (Sustain) and a high fiber drink (Sync) and customers who “take the pledge” have to agree to make certain lifestyle changes intended to help them to lose weight.
According to the product fact sheet, Burn was inspired by the Mediterranean Diet, but this could just be a marketing gimmick because the only link between Burn and the Mediterranean is the presence of a little olive extract in the formulation.
Modere Burn Advertised Benefits
- Hunger reduction
- More energy
- Faster metabolism
- Enhanced calorie burning
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
The Ingredients and Their Potential
One capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (167mg): A water-soluble vitamin the body puts to work in many ways. It’s often believed to be especially important for the immune system and is sometimes taken as a supplement to help prevent the common cold.
- Chromium (80mcg): A diet pill regular that can stop sugar cravings by helping to prevent insulin levels from fluctuating.
Modere TrimBlend (354mg)
- Cordyceps Sinensis Mycelia Extract: A caterpillar fungus that is sometimes used by Chinese herbalists. It’s known to offer a number of health benefits, and is often used to boost athletic performance, but it’s not likely to directly encourage weight loss.
- Caffeine: Good for providing extra energy and boosting mental focus, caffeine also has value as weight loss provider because clinical trials show it’s capable of initiating thermogenic fat burning.
- Guarana: A berry extract that delivers a steady supply of caffeine.
- Chocamine: A patented cocoa extract that contains a mild stimulant called theobromine.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee beans is believed to be good for triggering fat burning. It also has the ability to prevent fluctuating blood sugar levels.
- Green Tea: Possibly the most commonly-used diet pill ingredient in the world. Research shows green tea has the ability to trigger thermogenic fat burning and it’s also an ingredient that’s incredibly good for the health.
- Laminaria Japonica Kelp Extract (10% Fucoxanthin): A seaweed extract. The active component is fucoxanthin and some studies suggest it may be capable of supporting weight loss, but it can take up to 16 weeks before the effects come into play.
Modere GlucoBlend (167mg)
- Chromax: A branded form of chromium picolinate.
- Berberine: A plant extract that is sometimes added to diet pill formulations because it may be capable of regulating blood sugar levels.
Modere SupportBlend (187mg)
- Ascorbic Acid: An alternative name for Vitamin C (already included in the capsules)
- Hidrox: A branded olive extract. Some evidence suggests supplementation with olive extracts might improve insulin sensitivity. There is a known connection between insulin levels and weight loss/weight gain and whenever insulin sensitivity is increased the body becomes less likely to store fat.
Modere Burn Potential Side Effects
No side effects have been reported, but each capsule contains 180mg of caffeine. That’s about the same amount of caffeine as two cups of coffee would provide.
Most people should be okay with this, but the formulation will not be suitable for people who normally experience a bad reaction to stimulants. Possible caffeine-related side effects may include sleeplessness, racing heartbeat, and feelings of irritability. With this in mind, Modere warn against using Burn alongside other sources of caffeine.
Modere Burn Customer Feedback
The only feedback we could find was on the Modere website. All of it was good, but feedback obtained via such a biased source may not be accurate.
Modere Burn Product Pricing and Distribution
Burn is exclusive to the Modere website and customers who wish to buy the product have a couple of options.
They can either pay a one-off charge of $64.99 for a 30-day supply of pills (90 capsules) or buy Burn as part of the M3 Pledge package, pay $159.99, and agree to receive further shipments every month via the company’s autoship program.
This will entail a $159.99 charge being applied to their cards every month until they cancel the arrangement. Autoship agreements are notoriously hard to cancel, so we suggest avoiding this option.
Details about the guarantee are not clear. A statement on the Modere Burn sales page reads: “Money back guarantee if you do not lose weight”.
No time period is mentioned. According to the FAQs page: “Modere offers a 30-day 100% full refund guarantee to all Modere Customers, minus the cost of return shipping.”
This is not specific enough either. It appears to suggest the company is guaranteeing a refund to unhappy customers, but the statement appears under the heading “Returns Policy” and it’s possible it may only apply to unopened product.
The Final Evaluation
Presuming sufficient inclusion rates, the ingredients used in Burn should be capable of providing the benefits Modere promise, but Burn costs a little more than most competing products and customers who are not happy with the way the pills perform may have difficulties in claiming a refund.
All the top diet pill options are considerably cheaper than Modere Burn and come with a no quibbles money back guarantee.
Burn cannot match the leading products on price and, in all honesty, it’s unlikely to match their performance. There seems to be little point in paying more for a product that might work when it’s possible to pay less for better options that have proven capabilities.
What Diet Pills Do We Recommend
We have our list of recommended diet pills and weight loss products that have taken several years to compile.
We place strong emphasis on not only the products efficacy but also the way the company concerned conduct their business from a customer service perspective