Skinny Coffee Club Review
As the name suggests, Skinny Coffee Club is a coffee designed to help get you skinny.
Promised benefits include:
- Makes you look visibly thinner in 7 days
- Trusted by over 75,000 people
- Increases energy levels
- Works without exercise
- Improves the complexion
- Simple to use and provides long-term results
Any coffee capable of doing all that would be a good way to start the day, but a lot of customers say this alleged weigh loss coffee does not work, and it’s sold minus a guarantee.
What is Skinny Coffee Club and How Does it Work?
Skinny Coffee Club is a beverage that contains two kinds of coffee and several other natural ingredients, including green tea. Although the manufacturer’s website is big on promises, it provides no useful information about how the product is supposed to do the things that are claimed.
The “About Us” page on the official website does not reveal a lot, other than the fact that the person or people marketing the product believe they have revolutionized coffee drinking.
We did some investigating and discovered the Skinny Coffee Club website registrant is from an individual based in Liverpool, UK.
We dug a little deeper and found out this is a residential address. Looking at the basic nature of the product packaging, we strongly suspect Skinny Coffee Club may be a white label product
- Ground Coffee: Apart from its flavour, coffee’s main virtue is it provides caffeine. People often drink coffee to wake themselves up and get extra energy. The caffeine it contains can provide this benefit. Caffeine is also a proven fat burner and one of the most commonly used diet pill ingredients in the world.
- Ground Green Coffee: Green coffee beans are lower in caffeine than coffee beans that have been roasted, but they are rich in the fat burning chemical chlorogenic acid.
- Green Tea Extract: Research proves green tea’s reputation as a fat burner has not come about without good reason
- Garcinia Cambogia: The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) this fruit contains has a powerful appetite suppressing effect. It further assists weight loss by preventing the body from storing more fat.
- Siberian Ginseng: A respected medicinal herb that is good for the health and is often praised for its ability to enhance the libido.
- Spirulina: An algae that is sometimes credited with hunger controlling abilities and is alleged to be a fat burner as well. However, although its reputation is good, there does not appear to be any proof the ingredient works.
Skinny Coffee Club Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is mixed. A few average reviews read:
Skinny Coffee Club Side Effects & Health Issues
No side effects have been reported, but women who are pregnant or nursing a child are advised to check with their GP before using Skinny Coffee Club. People who have existing health issues would be wise to do the same.
Where to Buy Skinny Coffee Club
It’s possible to buy a 28-day supply of Skinny Coffee Club from directly from the manufacturer’s website.
Is It Recommended
We find it hard to believe this coffee will do all the things it is claimed to do, but it contains some valid weight loss ingredients. The big question is, does it contain enough? Customer reviews are of such a mixed nature, they fail to provide any usable insight.
We strongly suspect the people who did lose weight may have done so because they used the coffee with strict diet and exercise, but it’s an educated guess at best and the lack of a guarantee makes Skinny Coffee Club a pretty chancy option. Why anyone would choose to take a chance on it is beyond us, when there are more credible options available.
Recommended Diet Products
We recommend PhenQ – a completely different kind of weight loss product, a capsule based fat burner that can also help to block fat and suppress appetite.
PhenQ is without gimmick – it pretty much does what it says on the tin.