- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: XLS Proactol Differences
XLS Medical Fat Binder And Proactol Plus Compared
There are often comparisons drawn between XLS Medical Fat Binder and Proactol Plus. Both products are at the very top of the fat binding genre and have enjoyed strong support from from the medical community professionally and from the buying public.
Weight loss forums, discussion websites, Facebook and Twitter appear to be trending “what is best XLS Medical or Proactol” – we have reviewed both products recently so we put them side by side.
XLS Medical Fat Binder And Proactol Plus Differences
Before we detail the differences between the two it would make sense to draw a parallel between them first.
- Both products use the prickly pear Opuntia ficus-indica as a main ingredient
- InQPharm manufacturer both products
- XLS Medical and Proactol claim that they can render 27% of dietary fat indigestible
- XLS and Proactol are both clinically proven appetite suppressants
- Both products are Medical Device type II’s and have the CE mark of approval
- XLS and Proactol are fully accredited by the ASA, MHRA and other national governmental departments that oversee the validity of products and their claims
- Both are available without prescription
Now we can start to list the differences between XLS Fat Binder and Proactol
Proactol was released to the UK in 2006 and quickly established itself as premium diet supplement. XLS was released in 2012 and gained momentum throughout the year and now pitches itself as the main rival to Proactol.
Popularity And Media
Prior to 2012 Proactol had the market-share pretty much to itself but has not really used the media as fiercely as perhaps it could have.
XLS on the other hand has done exactly the opposite and enlisted celebrity endorsement in the form of Mixa Paris and helen Leaderer. There is also a very effective television advert that is doing the rounds regularly in the UK.
There is a 6 month, 180 day guarantee on Proactol Plus, making it the largest guarantee period in the industry.
If you have tried for several months (below 6) and feel you have not benefitted then you are entitled to a refund provided you keep all packaging including the blister strip
There is no guarantee on XLS aprt from the default consumer protection for 7 -14 days depending in which country you live.
Bonuses And Extras
There are no such bonus’s with XLS Medical. Proactol offers free boxes of Slendex appetite suppressants with all orders over the entry level packages.
Slendex is a complimentary product that can be talken in conjunction with other dietary supplements.
Its a real pity that XLS Medical do not embrace the Bonus or Extra’s culture – most people appreciate a free gift.
When two similar products are compared the price is on most occasions the main differentiator. With the two fat binders its not quite straightforward.
If you wanted to order just a single packet then XLS is more cost effective. But if you wanted to purchase for the more longer term then Proactol Plus works out a good deal cheaper when you factor in the quantity discounts, the additional bonus’s and the coupon codes that regularly run.
Our recommendation would be Proactol Plus.
|Proactol Plus||XLS Medical Fat Binder|