- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: SlenderFruit-7 Negatives
SlenderFruit-7 – with 7 superfruits, does it really work
SlendeFruit-7 is a weight loss supplement produced in the US by the Florida-based company Nexgen BioLabs Inc.
The company’s marketing strategy is designed to capitalize on the reputation of the “super fruit” ingredients used in the blend, and they state their “revolutionary technology” has enabled them to produce the most powerful diet and weight loss product in the world. No evidence is provided to support this lofty claim.
Super fruits are known to be highly nutritious and many of them have become very popular ingredients thanks to endorsements by the US TV show host Dr. Oz, but super fruit ingredients in no way guarantee super weight loss results so let’s forget the hype for now and take a closer look at the product itself.
The manufacturers claim results should be apparent within a few weeks. The main promised benefits are:
- Extreme fat loss
- 24 hour appetite suppression
- Fat burning on stubborn problem areas
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Reduced body mass index
What is SlenderFruit-7 and How Does it Work?
SlenderFruit-7 weight loss capsules are designed to work as a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner. Capsules are always a popular choice with dieters because they are quick and easy to use, so if the product really can help the user to consume less calories and burn more body fat they could prove to be a popular supplement.
Key ingredients – Whats In It
The manufacturers fail to supply any inclusion rates, but SlenderFruit-7 contains:
- Garcinia Cambogia: A potent source of hydroxycitric acid. Evidence suggests this compound can boost the metabolism and assist fat burning, but many experts agree that a sufficient minimum is required.
- Green Tea Extract (50% ECGC): Although it could hardly be classed as a fruit, green tea is high in antioxidants and is a healthy addition to the mix, but its reputed fat burning powers are far from proven.
- Green coffee bean Extract (50% chlorogenic acid): Green coffee beans are a rich source of chlorogenic acid—a tested and proven fat burner. The extract is probably one of the best weight loss ingredients available, but the lack of inclusion rates makes it impossible to ascertain if the SlenderFruit-7 blend contains enough to be of benefit.
- Raspberry Ketones (98%): Initial interest in the fat burning potential of raspberry ketones was inspired by tests conducted in 1995. The results were promising and the ingredient was recently endorsement by Dr. Oz, raspberry ketones are expensive so so some formulations use cheaper synthetic versions that can be lacking in power. The manufacturers fail to state which type they are using.
- Acai Berry Extract 50.1: Acai Berries are high in antioxidants and very nutritious, but any reputed weight loss benefits have never been successfully proven.
- African Mango Extract 10.1: Sourced from the seeds of a plant native to Africa. Some studies have produced promising results, but many experts agree further study is required.
- Lychee Fruit Extract 20.1: Obtained from an Asian fruit. Lychee is a common ingredient in many traditional Chinese recipes. The medicinal benefits of lychee are currently under investigation, and some tests show it may be useful for treating the symptoms of influenza, but lychee is not usually associated with weight loss.
The recommended dose is one capsule, taken twice a day.
No money back guarantee is offered.
The Amazon website contains a suspiciously high number of positive reviews. Many regular Amazon reviewers are crying foul and accusing the manufacturers of manipulating feedback.
One reviewer wrote:
Claims like this are hard to prove, but the reviewer makes some valid points and several reviews read more like sales pitches than opinion pieces.
Slenderfruit 7 Side Effects?
The manufacturers say no, but recommend pregnant and nursing mothers seek medical advice before use. This is good advice, but we disagree with the manufacturer’s statement about the likelihood of side effects. The blend contains two ingredients that are sources of caffeine (green tea & green coffee bean). Caffeine has known side effects and can be of particular issue to consumers who have a low tolerance of caffeine.
Is It Worth Considering
Is SlenderFruit-7 really the most powerful diet and weight loss product in the world? Probably not. There is no proof it can do anything the manufacturers claim and it is an expensive product sold without a guarantee.
Some of the ingredients do have merit, and green coffee bean extract is a particularly good addition, but the lack of inclusion rates make it impossible to judge if any of the ingredients have been included in sufficient quantity. Many better alternatives are available and consumers are advised to look elsewhere.
Where To Buy Slenderfruit 7
SlenderFruit-7 can be purchased from the manufacturer’s website for $39.99. This is a significant reduction to what the price used to be, but we still feel it is expensive for an untested product. Purchasing from the Amazon website can be a cheaper option.
The two most effective ingredients are garcinia cambogia and raspberry ketone. Garcinia Extra contains both – with the correct quantity and quality of each ingredient.
Garcinia Extra is one of the (if not THE) leading Garcinia Cambogia brand in several countries including Australia, the United States, Canada and the UK.