- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Skinny Medical Australia
Skinny Medical with Garcinia Cambogia
Skinny Medical is a diet pill made in Britain by Arama Ltd.
It’s designed to help speed up the weight loss process with the minimum of fuss.
It contains Garcinia Cambogia, a natural substance that is found in many of todays diet pills.
Customers who purchase the product are promised the following benefits:
- Suppressed appetite
- Boosted energy levels
- Carb blocking
- Fat burning
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Appetite suppression can take the sting out of low-calorie living by controlling hunger pangs and making it easier for dieters to make do with less food. This can be very effective for lowering the daily calorie intake, but it can also lead to a lack of energy so Skinny Medical contains some stimulants to add a little extra vigor to the day. Carb blockers can lower the calorie intake still further by preventing carbohydrate-rich food from being digested and, if the body gets less calories than it needs to maintain normal function, it will slip into fat burning mode.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Skinny medical contains unspecified quantities of:
- Garcinia Cambogia: The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) provided by garcinia cambogia is famed for its ability to suppress the appetite. It also has the power prevent the body from converting excess carb-provided calories into fresh stores of fat.
- Green Tea Extract: Scientific study supports the many claims made for green tea’s ability to boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning. It’s one of the most acclaimed weight loss providers in the world and not without good reason. It’s a natural weight loss ingredient that works.
- Capsicum Extract: A fiery ingredient that has proven appetite suppressing capabilities. It has equally good credentials as a fat burner, so it’s a good ingredient to have.
- Guarana: A caffeine-rich fruit extract that is good for boosting energy levels and the effects can linger for quite some time. Research shows caffeine can also boost the metabolism and trigger thermogenic fat burning, so this is another worthwhile inclusion.
- Kola Nut Extract: An ingredient that used to be added to coke to help provide it with its distinctive flavor. It also added a dose of caffeine. Kola nut is no longer favored by the soft drinks industry, but its presence here adds an extra shot of caffeine.
- Yerba Mate: Another source of caffeine.
- Maltoextrin: A compound that is sometimes used in bodybuilding supplements because it has the power to speed up post-training recovery rates.
- Zinc Citrate: A valuable mineral. Arama states it has been added here to provide carb blocking. Zinc is unlikely to do this, but it is often used as a testosterone booster and an increase in testosterone levels can result in improved fat burning abilities.
Skinny Medical Customer Testimonials
The official website is the only source of customer feedback. The testimonials placed may be biased, because they have been added to encourage people to buy the pills, but one woman claims supplementing with Skinny Medical allowed her to lose 2KG in two weeks.
Another user states:
Side Effects & Health Considerations
Skinny Medical is not intended for anyone who is under the age of 18 or for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health problems should check with a doctor before using the pills to try and lose weight. The same advice is offered to anyone who is using medication or planning to use two or more supplements alongside each other.
Where to Buy Skinny Medical
A bottle of Skinny Medical contains a 30-day supply of pills and has a price tag of £19.99 ($26). The product is only available from the official website, so there can be no shopping around for a better deal, but customers can get extra bang for the buck by taking advantage of bulk buy discounts and incentives.
A 30-day money back guarantee is offered.
Looking at the formulation, Skinny Medical should be capable of providing some degree of weight loss, especially if it is used alongside the free diet plan, but the lack of independent feedback is an issue. The reviews on the manufacturer’s site are very good, but they may be biased. The presence of a money back guarantee provides a little extra confidence, but 30 days is not a long time. Many of the best diet pills are sold with a 60-day guarantee that allows dieters to use the product for a month, evaluate their progress when the bottle is empty, and then decide if they are happy with the results.
Although Skinny Medical is from a reputable company we feel that there are other products that will give you a higher chance of succeeding with your weight loss ambitions.
We have a best diet pills page that list and detail the various options available to you – we rate the best product sin terms of effect, safety and customer service.