- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Phen700 or PhenQ
Phen700 – Is It Really A Reformulated New Version of Phentemine
Phen 700 is one of an ever-growing number of supplements produced by manufacturers that hope to create a safe and effective alternative to Phentermine (a powerful prescription-only appetite suppressant). Some of the side effects associated with Phentermine are the reason why it is prescription only and also addictive, so doctors only ever use it for treating their most obese patients.
The demand for Phentermine remains though, and many dieters search for online suppliers that are willing to bypass protocol and provide them with the drug. Other dieters, take the potential dangers more seriously and search for a safer alternative. However, few diet pill manufacturers have managed to come up with a Phentermine alternative that is both safe and effective.
What are the Alleged Benefits of Phen 700?
- 3 to 6 pounds weight loss per week
- Faster metabolism
- Enhanced fat burning capabilities
- Improved sex drive
- Reduced aches and pains
- General mobility
- Overall contentment
- More self confidence
- Better appearance
- A greater zest for life
The Ingredients Used in Phen 700
Each Phen 700 capsule contains 700mg of active ingredients, but the weights and ratios are unknown.
- Synephrine: A stimulant derived from a citrus fruit. Synephrine can help fend off diet-related lethargy by providing dieters with a much-needed energy boost. It is also a proven fat burner, but the majority of supportive studies involved doses of 10-53mg per day and there is no way of knowing if the amount included here is adequate.
- Caffeine: A popular energy-providing ingredient, caffeine is also believed to be an appetite suppressant and, probably more importantly, it has proven fat burning abilities.
- Yohimbine extract: A stimulant that is extracted from the African Yohimbe tree. The presence of yohimbine in the formulation should provide a further boost to the user’s energy levels, and some research results suggest it has fat burning abilities as well.
- Inositol niacinate: An ingredient that can widen the blood vessels by an amount that is sufficient to ensure the brain and other major organs benefit from an improved circulation.
- Phenylethylamine (PEA): Probably included here for its nootropic abilities, PEA’s presence in the formulation may provide the user with a better state of mind and boost mental focus.
- Nettle Leaf extract: Although it will not assist dieters by providing appetite suppression or encouraging fat burning, nettle leaf is a diuretic that may cause the body to retain less water and create the illusion of weight loss.
Our First Impressions of Phen 700
Looking at the ingredients used in the formulation, Phen 700 may be able to encourage a respectable degree of weight loss (even if some of it may be water, rather than fat), but we feel it is unlikely to match the ability of Phentermine and does not compare well to our recommended product (PhenQ).
Although a 30 day guarantee period used to be considered quite respectable, when the manufacturers of PhenQ backed it with a 60-day money back guarantee many of their competitors began offering customers a similarly generous guarantee. So the 30 day guarantee Phen 700 customers are offered does not compare well. However, the real problem with the Phen 700 guarantee is this: getting a refund is hard.
Phen 700 customers who wish to take advantage of the 30-day money back guarantee must:
- Be sure to use Phen 700 in accordance with a special diet sheet (supposedly available via download) and do so for 30 days.
- Keep a daily record of their weight.
- Fail to lose weight.
After the 30 days are up, customers must contact Health and Wellness Online within 15 days and provide the company with a copy of their daily weight log. If it proves they have not lost any weight Health and Wellness Online promises to issue a refund, but it will be less postage charges and a “packet inspection” fee of $42.53 (£30).
No customer feedback is available
Side Effects & Other Health Considerations
If any side effects have been reported Health and Wellness Online fails to disclose the fact, but Phen 700 is unlikely to be a suitable option for pregnant or nursing mothers. People who suffer from existing health problems are advised to check with their GP before taking any brand of supplement for the first time. The same advice holds good for anyone who is taking medication (prescription or over-the-counter) or intending to use two or more supplements alongside each other.
Ordering Phen 700
Orders for Phen 700 can only be placed via Phen700.com. Each bottle of pills contains 30 capsules and usually costs around $67 (£47). There is not an Australian dollar price.
Alternatives and Recommended
If you are considering using a phentemine alternative then we would recommend PhenQ without a shadow of doubt.
PhenQ can address multiple issues such as fat burning, fat blocking and appetite suppression. There is also an ingredient to help fight fatigue – a problem often associated with dieting.