- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Liptoprin Rx Side Effects
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme – Increase energy, burn fat and suppress appetite – but does it really work
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme diet capsules appear to be pretty much an Amazon exclusive and with a price tag of nearly $110 for a bottle of 90 capsules they are such a pricey dieting option that customers are guaranteed an instant weight loss from their wallets and purses, but any other weight loss carries no guarantee so if the capsules fail to work there will be no chance of a refund.
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme is so expensive we tried to find out a little about the manufacturers, found the name ‘Innovative Nutraceuticals’and then ran into a brick wall.
The company website was first registered in 1995 and early cached copies of the page show a mish-mash of supplements. Everything vanished sometime in late 2011/early 2012. Present-day visitors are greeted by a banner that states ‘Innovative Nutraceuticals Corp.—Excellence in Health, Nutrition and Vitamins. We did a companies search for Innovative Nutraceuticals Corp., but found no company registered with that name.
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Advertisded benefits
The Amazon.com sales page states the capsules are:
• Amazing Thermogenic Fat Burner for Men and Women
• Best Weight Loss Supplement that Works FAST
And a couple of short sentences explain
“The name you trust is back with Liptoprin-Rx Extreme. This new formula packs a powerful thermogenic fat burning punch.”
Each capsule contains 233mg of the Liptoprin-RX Extreme proprietary blend, and the lack of inclusion rates is particularly worrying because some of the ingredients are known to cause side effects
- Gurana Seed Complex: A fruit extract that contains twice as much caffeine as coffee beans. Its use can provide an energy boost and improve alertness, but caffeine-related side effects such as the jitters may be an issue.
- Yohimbe Bark Extract: Yohimbe is often used as a stimulant, but it is a dangerous ingredient. Known side effects include changes to the blood pressure, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Green Tea Leaf: Probably the best ingredient in the mix. Green tea has a good reputation for encouraging fat burning.
- Cinnamon twig: There is some suggestion that cinnamon may lower cholesterol levels, but the reason for its inclusion here is unclear.
- Galangal Rhizome: Good for soothing digestive discomfort, but its inclusion seems to serve little purpose.
- Niacin: Good old vitamin B3. May assist the metabolism and help maintain a healthy heart.
- Gugglesterones E & Z 95%: A plant sterol taken from the guggul tree. Some studies suggest the ingredient can assist weight loss.
- Naringin: A grapefruit peel extract believed to speed up the metabolism. Also boosts the potency of caffeine.
- Bee Pollen: Contains a variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Royal Jelly: Another ingredient provided courtesy of the honey bee, royal jelly has been linked to numerous health benefits.
- Ginseng Root: A Chinese herb with many medicinal values, but it is unclear if it has the ability to assist weight loss.
Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Dosage
One capsule should be taken with each meal. There capsules should never be exceeded in any 24 hour period and the supplement should not be taken on any empty stomach.
Potential Side Effects and Health Issues
A direct quote taken from the label of the bottle reads:
“This product contains yohimbine alkaloids and caffeine and should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women, those with any heart ailment or those taking any medication, without first consulting a physician. Discontinue use should there be any signs of heart irregularity or shortness of breath.”
The last sentence is frightening. With the potential for side effects like that it’s not surprising there is no money back guarantee.
The Liptoprin-Rx Extreme Amazon sales page shows 21 reviews, most of them five star, but many don’t ring true and in some cases the same review has been copied and pasted onto several other review sites, often under different names.
One example reads:
Do people really use phrases like ‘the best natural weight loss pill that really works’?
The one star reviews seem more believable. One example reads:
The Bottom Line
Sometimes paying more can secure better value for money, in this case that does not appear to be so. A look at the (believable) customer feedback suggests weight loss is unlikely. A look at the list of ingredients suggests dangerous side effects may be all too likely. A look at the label suggests the manufacturers have a good idea of the dangerous nature of the concoction they are peddling and are selling it anyway. Give this one a wide berth.
What We Recommend
Our recommendation would be for PhenQ or Garcinia Cambogia. Both are highly effective fat burners that can offer users a high chance of success.
We place emphasis on the products efficacy as well at the reputation of the company in terms of feedback from customers and of course its safety record.