- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Lipro Diet Pill Negatives
Lipro Diet Pills – ingredients, dosage, customer comments
Lipro Diet Pills are produced somewhere in the Far East (possibly China) and marketed in a way that makes it appear they have originated in the United States.
Many diet pills manufactured in the east are often produced to a low standard and are notorious for containing dangerous ingredients.
By attempting to make the site appear to be based in the west the manufacturers hope to fools users into thinking the pills have been produced to a higher standard than they are, and in the case of Lipro Diet Pills the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has discovered the pills contains an unspecified ingredient that can pose serious risks to the health.
What is the Lipro Diet Pill and how does it Work?
According to the official website, the pills contain various unique Chinese herbs that have been “purified with modern techniques” and “manufacturered by the approval of the state drug and food GMP manufacture standard”.
Promised benefits include:
- 100 % Herbal supplement
- Natural weight loss without starving
- Curbs appetite
- No crazy drugs, exercise or diet regimes
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
- Bitter Orange Extracts 17%: A synephrine-providing ingredient that has a strong reputation both as a fat burner and a stimulant.
- Dandelion Root 25%: Dandelion root is not a weight loss provider, but it is a powerful diuretic that is often added to weight loss formulation in the hopes that non-savvy dieters may mistake water loss for fat loss.
- Cassia Seeds 15%: There is no evidence to suggest cassia seeds can assist fat loss, but they do exert a powerful laxative effect that may help purge the body of waste build-ups and provide a detoxifying effect.
- Capsaicin 13%: A powerful fat burning ingredient that is usually obtained from chili peppers. Capsaicin also has a growing reputation as an appetite suppressant.
- L-carnitine 23%: An ingredient that can aid the body’s energy producing abilities.
- Apple Cider Vinegar 7%: Apple cider vinegar is often touted to be both an appetite suppressant and a fat burner, but supporting evidence is flimsy.
Health Issues & Warnings
The official website states the formulation is 100% herbal and “does not have any side effects”, but an advisory warning issued by the Australian Government Department of Health pretty much blows that claim right out of the water and warns potential users the capsules “pose a serious risk to the health” and have been banned throughout Australia.
The warning also states the TGA has tested the pills and discovered they contain an undeclared medication called sibutramine. The ingredient is no longer available in the US because it potential to cause heart attacks is considered too great. It is still available in Australia as a prescription medication, but the amount found hidden in Lipro Diet Pills exceeds the amount deemed safe by the TGA.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A (30 capsule) bottle of Lipro Diet Pill costs USD$ 18.95 (AUD$ 25) plus shipping when purchased from the official website. It is also possible to purchase a bottle via Amazon.com, and at USD$ 12.99 (AUD$ 17) per bottle this is the cheaper option.
Bulk discounts are available, with the best deal being offered to customers who are happy to take a gamble and purchase eight bottles of pills (240 capsules) for USD$ 129.95 (AUD$ 171).
Lipro Diet Pill appears to be sold without a money back guarantee, but the Lipro Diet Pill website uses PayPal for order processing so it is possible dissatisfied customers may be able to open a dispute via the “PayPal Purchase Protection” facility.
Amazon provides a number of positive reviews that suggest the pills are effective for weight loss, but this is not surprising given the fact that the formulation contains high amounts of a prescription-only weight loss medication. Several customers also report side effects. More than one customer mentions experiencing a dry mouth and feeling extremely thirsty. Other reported side effects include:
- head aches
- Feeling “panicky”
- Feeling “loopy”
- Increased heart rate
- Tingling arms and feet
The Bottom Line
The fact that the government is working so hard to try and keep these pills out of the country says it all. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Many safer alternatives are available.
Recommended Alternative Diet Pill
We review and rate what we consider to be the best commercial diet pills. We use criteria such as safety, company reputation as well as effectiveness and cost.
All products that we rate are responsible and offer customers their money should they not live up to expectation.