- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Kym Johnson Pill
The Lemonade Diet Pill as endorsed by Kym Johnson
The Lemonade Weight Loss Diet is a weight loss supplement that promises to provide the same weight loss results as the Lemonade Detox Diet, but without the need for starvation techniques.
The Lemonade Detox Diet, often just called the Lemonade Diet, is a particularly harsh diet that requires dieters to adhere to a prolonged fasting period where the only calories allowed are provided by lemons, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.
Devotees of the diet claim it combines quick weight loss with detox benefits; and several celebrities including Anna Friel and Beyonce Knowles, have used this weight loss method, but starvation is never a healthy practice and any weight loss the regimen provides is probably due to lack of food, with the allowed nutrition providing just enough calories to prevent dieters from keeling over and ending up in hospital.
Sales and Marketing
Such a preference for allusiveness sets a few alarm bells ringing and begs the question, “Do they have something to hide?”
Dosage and Promised Benefits
The manufacturers fail to provide any information about how many pills should be taken each day or how often, but they state users should stop taking the pills after 14 days and must wait a further six weeks before resuming their use.
Regular exercise and healthy eating are advised and promised benefits include:
- Fat burning
- Increased energy
- Curbed appetite
- Flatter stomach
- Cleanses and purifies
The promised weight loss is 5 to 17 pounds each usage period.
Blend specifics are not supplied, but as you would expect the pills contain:
- Lemon: High in vitamins and minerals, and an especially good source of vitamin C. Lemon is also a reputed fat burner, but scientific evidence of this is lacking.
- Maple Syrup: There is no evidence that maple syrup encourages weight loss. Its main value to the original diet was to provide extra energy, but as the use of this pill does not require fasting the inclusion of maple syrup appears pointless.
- Cayenne Pepper: A tested and proven metabolism enhancer and fat burner. Cayenne is the most promising ingredient here, but without any inclusion rates to go by it is impossible to say if the blend contains enough cayenne to be of benefit.
Lemonade Weight Loss Diet pills are endorsed by the Australian ballroom dancer and TV personality Kym Johnson. Kym is a respected and reasonably well-known figure, so her endorsement of the pills will no doubt make many consumers give the diet a little extra consideration.
The product website also boldly displays the message “As Seen on TV” and lists the names of several US TV networks, but a less obvious statement says the pills have only been advertised on TV.
The fact that TV networks are willing to accept paid advertising does not mean that they endorse the product they are advertising. In fact, if they did go out of their way to endorse the product the free publicity would make paid advertising pointless.
The manufacturer’s website contains a few positive testimonials, but independent reviewers report unsatisfactory results.
Side Effects and Health Issues
Side effects are unlikely, but the manufacturers suggest pregnant and nursing mothers consult their medical practitioner prior to use. People who have known health issues or health concerns are also advised to speak to their doctor before using the pills.
Do We Recommend
Lemonade Weight Loss Diet pills are not a recommended product. Choosing to take the pills is undoubtedly a better option than following the starvation regimen imposed by the Lemonade Diet, but only one of the ingredients—cayenne—has any real potential for weight loss, and independent feedback suggests the pills fail to live up to their marketing; so it seems likely that any cayenne included in the blend must either be of poor quality or not included in sufficient amount.
The pills are sold without a guarantee and the identity of the manufacturers is a mystery. None of this inspires confidence. Consumers are advised to look elsewhere.
Alternative Diet Pills – Our Recommendation
Quite possibly the most popular diet pill available to Australian is PhenQ – a dual acting fat burner and appetite suppressant.
PhenQ does not rely on celebrity endorsements preferring to use real life testimonials and success stories – of which there are many on its official website.