- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Fat Burn Australia
Herbex Fat Burn Review
Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack is a fat burning package marketed by a South African supplement manufacturer called Herbex.
The pack contains three different products, all of which can be purchased as a one-off transaction via the official Herbex website.
Customers who purchase the three together, as a “complete package”, will find they are paying less than they would have done if they purchased the products individually but Herbex products are very cheap to start with and taking so many products alongside each other may not wise.
- Fat Burn Tablets (60 tablets)
- Slimmers Fat Burn Tea (Amount not stated)
- Booster Fat Burn (50ml bottle)
The information given about the product is not well detailed and confusing.
There are 60 tablets in one pack. Anyone taking the recommended dose of 2 pills per day would expect to have their bottle last for about 30 days (one month)
This is standard for most diet pill products. Slimmers fat burn tea is sold in boxes of 20 or 40. If a box of each size is provided, the tea would last for 30 days as well, but the amount provided is not specified.
It seems odd that the tea and the Fat Burn tablets do not last the same amount of time. It’s also not very clear how long the diet drops will last. The dirt drop formula is based on 1ml, but 270 drops are needed per day.
- Improved immune system
- Faster metabolism
- Boosted fat burning
Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack Ingredients
|Fat Burn Tablet||Fat Burn Tea||Booster Fat Burn|
|Camellia Sinensis Extract||126.50mg||x||21mg|
Green tea is a good inclusion because it has proven fat burning abilities. That makes the fact that it is missing from the fat burning tea all the more surprising. Although black tea is made from the same leaves as green tea, the processing process robs the leaves of their fat burning ability. Substituting black tea with green tea would have made the fat burning tea all the more stronger.
Zingiber Officinale (ginger) is present in all three products. However, its reputation as a fat burner cannot be backed by a sufficient amount of scientific proof.
It’s only present in the fat burning tablets, and the amount provided is probably far too low, but Capsicum Frutescens has proven fat burning abilities.
Eleutherococcus senticosus is an adaptogen herb that is allegedly good for increasing physical stamina and preventing fatigue.
Rooibos and cinnamon are also often touted to be fat burners, but further study is required in both cases. Garcinia cambogia is a far better inclusion because the hydroxycitric acid it provides has the ability to suppress the appetite and can further assist weight loss by preventing the growth of fresh fat cells.
What Customers Say About the Product
We were unable to locate any customer feedback for Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack, but the official websites contains one or two reviews for the individual products. However, although the reviews for each product suggest they work well, the value of feedback published at such a biased source is highly questionable.
Herbex Fat Burn Side Effects and Health Warnings
It’s hard to predict what kind of negative issues may be presented by using the three products together in the recommended manner so we suggest all potential users seek medical advice before using Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack.
Buying Options & Considerations
Although a few Herbex products are available to buy via Amazon, Fat Burn Complete Pack appears to be exclusive to the manufacturer’s website.
Expect to pay around R214.19 ($17), but don’t expect a money back guarantee. Customer support representatives are available via email or telephone helpline. Its nice to see the latter option, but anyone who is not resident in South Africa may not relish the idea of paying international call rates.
The Final Evaluation
The three products included in the Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack provide a few good ingredients, such as green tea and garcinia cambogia, but they also contain ingredients of lesser and/or more disputable value, such as ginger.
So, although the pack may present some level of support to people who are trying to lose weight, it does not compare well to leading weight loss products such as PhenQ . If you are looking for something cheap and cheerful, that may help you lose a little bit of extra weight, Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack may be worth a shot.
However, if you are serious about losing weight, and want a product that delivers proven results, you’d be much better off choosing something like PhenQ. It may cost a little more, but there is a 60-day money back guarantee and there is no need to drink copious quantities of liquid or burn extra calories by rushing back and forwards from the loo all day.
Fat Burn by Developt – what does it do
Fat Burn weight management capsules are produced in California, USA, by Developt and, like the company’s other products, Fat Burn has been developed with the serious or part-time athlete in mind, rather than people who only hope to lose a few pounds.
According to Developt, use of their capsules can provide the “burn, burn, burn” required to provide “the lean shredded body you want”.
• Easy-to-swallow capsules
• Advanced delivery system
• Maximizes fat loss
• Maintains lean muscle tissue
• Provides effective amounts of key fat-burning ingredients
• Powerful, concentrated matrix for targeted fat burning
How the Formulation Works
With a name like “Fat Burn” there are no prizes offered to anyone who correctly guesses the formulation is intended to work as a fat burner. Anyone seeking a fat burning supplement is spoiled for choice these days, but Fat Burn has been designed to protect against the loss of muscle tissue during the fat burning process. As most bodybuilders are aware, muscle tissue can sometimes be lost during periods of dieting or “shredding”, so if it can deliver the goods Fat Burn has a chance of becoming a popular supplement choice with gym-goers and other athletes who are keen to protect the fruits of their hard work.
Each capsule provides 550mg of the Developt FatBurn Blend:
• Coleus Forskohlii (100mg): A plant derivative that has the ability to boost testosterone levels, aid muscle protein synthesis, and fire-up the fat burning process. It is a common inclusion in bodybuilding supplements, but some studies suggest it may offer more benefits to men than to women.
• Acetyl-L-Carnitine (100mg): Often referred to as ALCAR, Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an amino acid that has a good reputation for boosting energy levels and encouraging fat burning. It is also believed to protect against muscle loss and is a common inclusion in bodybuilding supplements.
• White Kidney Bean Extract (100mg): White kidney bean extract has an outstanding starch blocking reputation. After it enters the digestive system it disrupts the capabilities of an enzyme that is required for starch digestion. This means that a large percentage of starchy foods like bread, potatoes, and pasta that would normally provide a lot of calories cannot be digested. So the “blocked” starch passes through the body and exits with the stool, taking its calories with it.
• Capsicum (50mg): Studies show supplementation with capsicum extracts can speed up the metabolism and increase the body’s calorie burning potential by up to 12 times. Other studies suggest capsicum also acts as an appetite suppressant. Not surprisingly, it is one of the most respected weight loss-providing ingredients available today.
• Yerba Mate (50mg): An ingredient that is sourced from a shrub. In some South American countries the leaves are used to brew a popular tea called “mate”. Its main value here is as a caffeine provider, but yerba mate’s caffeine levels are extremely low when compared to coffee. The possible benefits associated with caffeine include extra energy, better concentration, appetite suppression, and boosted metabolism.
• Naringin (50mg): A flavonoid sourced from grapefruit. Research suggests naringin may be useful for enhancing the benefits provided by caffeine.
Extensive online searches failed to unearth any customer testimonials or reviews.
At the time of this review Nutrition Warehouse was the only Australian distributor of Developt products and they were out of stock when it came to most items, including Fat Burn.
Its hard to look past PhenQ in this category. PhenQ has been the market leader in many countries including Australia.
PhenQ can burn fat and suppress appetite – it has many success stories and positives testimonials.