- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- DietSpotlight Burn Review with Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: Cellulite foods
10 Foods That Reduce Cellulite
If there is anything that is universally hated, it is cellulite. Before we look into the 10 Foods that reduce cellulite let’s take a look at what cellulite is. Cellulite refers to the ugly and dimpled appearance of the skin which occurs due to excessive and uneven fat deposits just beneath the epidermis.
Most of the time cellulite is concentrated in areas like buttocks, hips and thighs. Also called the cottage cheese effect, cellulite formation is not just ungainly but also a sign of uncontrolled obesity which doesn’t bode well for the overall physical wellbeing of a person.
Having said that, this phenomenon is not restricted to just fat people, skinny people can also be affected though the percentage is definitely less. Abnormal bonding of the connective tissues between fat and muscles cause this condition.
Though it can affect both genders, it is women who suffer from cellulite presence more. The nature and design of the connective tissue below the skin makes it easier for the female system to trap the fat and create the dimpled look. Age, genetics, lifestyle as well as diet can lead to cellulite formation or aggravation.
Experts have come up with special exercise regimens, strict diets and even supplements to help combat this condition. While some work most don’t, or they are too stringent to be followed for a long time. Fortunately, nature has solutions for every problem. You can combat this problem on your own with the 10 Foods that reduce cellulite easily. Take a look.
10 Foods that reduce cellulite:
- Green tea – We all know about the goodness of green tea when it comes to dealing with weight. The antioxidants boost the metabolic activity, burn fat faster and prevent fat storage in the body all the while suppressing appetite and controlling calorie intake. Above all these, the ingredient theobromine along with the caffeine works on fat deposits and slowly releases them back into the system to be excreted out. Regular intake of green tea will help one get rid of the dreaded orange peel or dimpled skin in no time at all.
- Lean protein – While protein is needed by the body the wrong kind of protein can do more harm than good. When you switch to leaner protein sources then you will get the same satiated feeling but without the calories than normal protein products contain. Now there will lesser fat deposits and more lean muscle build up which in turn leads to decrease in cellulite formation. You will get these from all kinds of plant proteins, fish and seafood, lean meat like turkey and skinless chicken, seeds and nuts.
- Whole grains – Whole grains release energy slowly into the system which keeps the body fuller for a longer time. They are full of fibre which adds volume and fullness and aids in appetite suppression. They are also loaded with minerals and vitamins which along with the fibre combat cellulite effectively. Brown rice, wheat pasta, quinoa, barley and whole grain bread and cereals are good sources.
- Fruits – The natural goodness of fruits have sustained human health for centuries. They provide all essential nutrients along with healthy dose of fibre. Most are low in calories and have high fluid content which is every effective for busting and draining away fat. The best among these are bananas, papaya and berries, especially cranberries. Potassium in the first two reduces water retention while antioxidants in the latter lead to detoxification. Oranges are also very effective in fighting cellulite.
- Vegetables – All vegetables are good for health and sticking to a primarily vegetarian diet will help in reducing cellulite very fast. Vegetables like asparagus and broccoli are especially beneficial for this purpose. And if you can increase your intake of green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale then you will experience faster results. These vegetables increase the elasticity of the skin and its hydration, improving skin health and thereby lessening the appearance of cellulite.
- Essential Fatty acids – The benefits of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids have been well established. Now they are even more important because they can help one in fighting cellulite formations and doing away with them for good. They do this by improving blood vessel health and metabolize fat which lessens fat deposits in the body. Oily fish like salmon, mackerel and sardines are good sources of omega 3 along with walnuts, olive and canola oil. Soy beans and soy bean products, safflower and sunflower oils are good sources of omega 6.
- Water – Water may not be technically food but it is one essential element for our very survival which we have to consume daily. Ample water intake keeps skins hydrated and healthy and reduces risk of cellulite formation. They also detoxify the whole system and cleanse it from deep within which further add to body and skin health.
- Cayenne Pepper – The capsicanoids in the cayenne pepper boosts up the metabolism and improves the blood circulation. This not only helps in burning calories and fat deposits but also prevents further fat storage by increasing the internal body temperature and blood flow. It makes the skin super healthy and prevents cellulite from being formed in any way.
- Vitamin C – Foods high in Vitamin C are great for increasing basic immunity and leads to super healthy skin. It boosts collagen levels which strengthens the connective tissues and reduces the cellulite appearance. Fruits like oranges, lemons, pineapple and berries are good sources of Vitamin C.
- Garlic – Garlic is nature’s answer to panacea. It improves the immune system, lower cholesterol levels and act as a natural antibiotic. It naturally detoxifies the system and improves blood circulation which in turn leads to better skin s=health and lowering of cellulite risks.
Include these 10 Foods that reduce cellulite in your daily diet and see your cellulite formations disappear in no time at all.