- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Tag Archives: carbohydrates
Carb Block Review
For any occasion where you can not refuse a bagel, a lasagne or a pancake there is Carb Block, a “revolutionary” new supplement which can “block” carbohydrate calories from being digested into your body every day.
Once you shut the carbohydrates out, you do not have to be concerned about the “sugar rush” that normally follows a meal.
Apparently, you can still adhere to a low carbohydrate meal plan, and eat cake as well!
Carb Block shouldn’t be confused with any other similar sounding product that using the carb blocking mechanic of action.
Carb Block Claimed Benefits
The manufacturers of Carb Block claim that their product will stop sugar and carbs from being digested into your body, eradicating the surges of insulin which follow snacking and meals without concern.
What does this “revolutionary” supplement contain that will enable it to eliminate the requirement for restraint? The identical ingredients which are in dozens of other “carb blockers” available for sale today, under brands such as “Carb Zapper” or “Carb Cutter”.
The ingredients include: Phaseolin EX – also called Extract of White Kidney Beans, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gymnemalin, Vanadium and Chromium. Phaseolin EX is meant to hinder the performance of the enzyme that controls the digestion of carbohydrates. Chromium and Gymnemalin work on the levels of insulin to lower blood sugar surges. Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vanadium are meant to assist your body with regulating glucose.
The makers say that these ingredients make their product “comprehensive”, and allow you to cheat whilst adhering to your meal plan. The flaw in this claim is that no genuine clinical evidence is available to support it. Furthermore, there are virtually no positive customer testimonials on the web, and hardly any websites that sell Carb Block offer any sort of guarantee.
Carb Block Pros
- Carb Block is cost-effective – sixty pills can be bought for $15.99
- Carb Block has some healthy ingredients in it, like Magnesium and Chromium
Carb Block Cons
* There does not seem to be any metabolism boosters or appetite suppressants within the formula for Carb Block
* Carb Block is just a standard product attempting to appear “unique” and “new”
* The manufacturers do not provide refund guarantees or free trials
* There is no positive customer feedback in evidence for Carb Block
Carb Block Verdict
Losing weight is not straightforward. It would be fantastic if a formula existed which allowed you to cheat, without having to worry about excess gain. Unfortunately, there is no proof of this. Products such as Carb Block try to re-do the packaging on an already existing blend of ingredients, and name it “revolutionary”, in the hope that it will persuade some people to part with their money.
While the concept of carb blocking has some merit, you still have to buy a supplement which is supported by clinical data, and a supplement that the makers feel sufficiently confident about to provide you with a free trial or a refund guarantee. Remember, if a weight loss product sounds too good to be true, then it always is – no exceptions!
Where To Buy Carb Block In Australia
Not available to buy in store or over the counter in any Australian chemist, pharmacy or health supplement shop it would appear.
Recommended Carb Blockers
Meratol, a combination diet pill that is said to provide the following benefits
BURN BODY FAT – by raising thе metabolism
SUPPRESS APPETITE – by reducing fооd cravings
REDUCE CARB INTAKE – by up tо 80%
LOWER DAILY CALORIES – by up tо 30%
Read more about Meratol and Carb Blocking