Ripp3D Fat Burner – Review with customer comments
Ripp3D is a supplement manufactured by Helix Nutrition and they say it’s the “most effective fat-burning product ever introduced to the supplement industry”.
The promised benefits include:
- Fat burning
- Extra Energy
- Better focus
The above results are apparently because the capsules contain “the most effective ingredients on the market”, but Helix Nutrition don’t bother to explain how any of the results will be achieved.
What is Ripp3D & How Does it Work?
Fat burning can he encouraged in a number of ways, but Helix use the word “thermo” so it sounds like Ripp3D is designed to work as a thermogenic fat burner.
The word “thermogenic” means to produce heat and, when it comes to diet supplements, it usually means they contain ingredients that can increase body temperature by boosting the metabolism and encouraging fat burning.
Ripp3D contains 14 ingredients that are spread across four proprietary blends.
No inclusion rates are provided, but each capsule contains:
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A popular stimulant that is good for providing extra energy and also has proven fat burning abilities.
- Citrus Aurantium: A fruit extract that contains the stimulant synephrine. It has the power to boost the metabolism and is also a good energy provider.
- White Willow Bark: Sometimes the dieting process can lead to a loss of muscle mass. White willow is often added to diet supplements because it may be able to stop this from happening.
- Halostachine (N-methylphenylethanolamine): A stimulant that is believed to possess fat burning abilities that are similar to those provided by Ephedrine.
- 4-hydroxy-N-methylphenethylamine: A stimulant. On a chemical level it is similar to synephrine and is believed to provide the same benefits.
- Piperine: An alkaloid that is naturally-occuring in black pepper and has the ability to improve the absorption of other ingredients.
- Raspberry Ketone: An ingredient that is well-respected as a fat burner and may also be able to discourage the formation of new fat cells.
- Acai Berry: A superfruit ingredient that provides health-boosting antioxidants, suppresses the appetite, and encourages fat burning.
- Yohimbe Extract: A stimulant sourced from the bark of a tree. Yohimbe has a good reputation for fat burning.
- Amla Root (Indian Gooseberry): An ingredient that is credited with many curative powers, and is sometimes used as a remedy for jaundice. Although it is not one of the more common diet pill ingredients, Amla is often considered to be a metabolism booster and fat burner.
- Acacia Rigidula: A stimulant obtained from a plant, Acacia Rigidula is an energy provider and fat burner.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that provides improved mental focus and may also reduce the likelihood of diet-related stress.
- Glucomannan: A powerful appetite suppressant with proven abilities, glucomannan is a natural fibre taken from the roots of an Asian plant called konjac.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium can help regulate insulin and blood glucose levels, thereby reducing the desire to eat sweet foods.
Ripp3D Customer Comments
A few typical customer reviews read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
If Helix Nutrition have received any reports about side effects they are keeping quiet about it, but some people do not handle stimulants well, and Ripp3D contains a lot of them, so people who usually have a problem with stims are probably going to want to give this one a wide berth.
Ripp3D is also unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant of nursing a child. People who have existing health problems should be a bit cautious and ask their doctor’s advice before they decide to take Ripp3D. The same goes for people who are taking medicine or using other food supplements.
Purchasing Considerations & Where to Buy Ripp3D
A bottle of Ripp3D contains 60 capsules, so at the recommended dose of one capsule per day it should last for two months . All sales appear to be handled via the Helix Nutrition website and the price per bottle is USD$ 59 ($78). But the company is based in the USA, so shipping charges will put an extra dent in the pocket
Helix Nutrition accept returns of unopened product, if they are sent back within 30 days, but there is no money back guarantee, so anyone who gives it a bash and finds Ripp3D is not for them can wave goodbye to their money.
If you are looking for a supplement that can help you burn fat while retaining lean muscle mass then one of the bodybuilding products from CrazyBulk would suit.
Clenbutrol is the legal Clenbuterol that can be used either a sole fat burner or part of a stack. CrazyBulk also produce combination products such as D-bal, ideal for achieving muscle gains