Phen-ES Review – Feedback and Testimonials
Phen-ES is a diet pill you can buy from Amazon. It’s not available in the shops or from any other website.
The seller name is Kreative Compounds. The company does not have an official web presence and they do not appear to be marketing any other products.
According to Kreative Compounds, Phen-ES is simply the best:
- Best diet pill for weight loss
- Best diet pill for improved mood
- Best diet pill for mental focus
The problem is, the formulation relies on several stimulants to deliver the promised results and, although some past customers say the pills work well, other say taking Phen-ES is the best way to experience side effects. This difference is not hard to explain. Some people have a high tolerance of stimulants. Other people do not.
Phen-Es V Phentermine
It seems likely the name “Phen-ES” was chosen to attract the attention of dieters hoping to find a way to buy Phentermine online or find a safer alternative.
Phentermine is a prescription-only appetite suppressant that has helped a lot of people to lose weight. It is also addictive and has the ability to cause nasty side effects. Phentermine diet pills also have a very distinctive appearance. They are white with blue flecks. Phen-ES diet pills have a similar look, but they are designed to function as a fat burner. Phentermine is not.
How Phen-ES is Designed to Work
Phen-ES is designed to improve the body’s natural fat burning abilities. The pills are also designed to provide appetite suppression as well, but the level of support offered is unlikely to be particularly high because the formulation does not contain any powerful appetite suppressing ingredients like nopal or glucomannan.
Phen-ES is also designed to provide extra energy, and the formulation contains so many stimulants it should be capable of doing so. This will help Phen-ES users to avoid diet-related lethargy. Dieting can also be a little depressing at times, so the pills are also intended to enhance the mood.
The Ingredients & What They Do
Phen-ES contains five active ingredients, but they are all housed in a proprietary blend and the inclusion rates are not provided.
The Phen-ES proprietary blend contains:
- Phenylethylamine: A compound that is often added to nootropic supplements because it has a positive effect on the mood. Phenylethylamine offers a number of other benefits, but is unlikely to have a dramatic effect on the weight.
- Caffeine anhydrous: A potent caffeine provider that gets to work fast and is good for boosting energy levels and sharpening mental focus. Its presence here should help prevent diet-related fatigue. Caffeine also speeds up the metabolism and encourages thermogenic fat burning.
- Theobromine anhydrous: An alkaloid derived from cocoa. Like caffeine, theobromine is a stimulant, but the effects are much milder and it is also known to be good for enhancing the mood.
- Yohimbe: It is often used as a treatment for sexual problems. It’s a stimulant, so it’s a good energy giver, but caution is necessary when combining yohimbe with other ingredients that have this ability.
- Synephrine: An ingredient taken from a species of citrus fruit (citrus aurantium). Synephrine is a powerful stimulant, with proven fat burning abilities. Synephrine is quite often added to diet supplements, but the ones that contain it are often designed for bodybuilders and other athletes who have developed a high tolerance of stimulants.
What Past Customers Have to Say About Phen-ES
A few average customer comments read:
Availability and Other Considerations
At the time of this review, Phen-ES was only available via Amazon.com, so dieters who do not live in the US may find it hard to purchase the product. The price per bottle is just under $45. Customers who are unhappy with the product need not fear losing their money. The manufacturer offers an “unconditional money back guarantee” and all purchases of Phen-ES will be protected by the Amazon Returns Policy as well.
Side Effects & Health Considerations
Phen-ES is a stimulant-powered diet pill, so it will be unsuitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. Anyone else is advised to ask their doctor’s advice before using Phen-ES as a weight loss accelerator.
The Final Judgment
Phen-ES is unlikely to be the “best diet pill for weight loss”. It may help give the scales a nudge in the right direction, but Kreative Compounds would be better off rebranding the product and marketing it as pre-workout supplement.
All the stimulant the formulation contains would be good for powering-up training sessions. The average dieter would be better off choosing a product that contains less stimulants and provides a better overall level of support.