Thermobol Review – Does It Work, Side Effects And Where To Buy
Thermabol is a dietary supplement produced in the UK by leading sports nutrition brand Maximuscle and, like most of their products, Thermabol has been designed to support the needs of people who are following a rigorous keep fit or exercise regime.
The product can be used by either sex, but its packaging—the label shows a ripped and toned and very masculine body—suggests Maximuscle are targeting male consumers.
The main benefits promised are:
- Increased alertness and better concentration to help sustain a more intense workout
- A metabolic formula that will help attain muscle definition.
- Increased fat loss when used alongside a sensible diet and exercise regimen.
What Is Thermabol And How Does It Work?
Thermabol offers nutritional support to people who regularly engage in sports activities and/or various other kinds of health and fitness training.
It comes in capsule form and the recommended dose is one capsule, three times a day. For best results, the manufacturers further recommend the capsules should be taken an hour before engaging in any chosen sports or fitness activity.
The product contains a blend of several natural ingredients many of which have a strong reputation as stimulants and/or metabolizing agents.
- Bitter Orange Peel (Citrus Orantium): Fast becoming one of the most popular ingredients in weight loss supplements, bitter orange peel is believed to suppress the appetite and boost the metabolism.
- L-Tyosine: An amino acid that helps thyroxin synthesis. The thyroid gland is known to control the speed at which the body uses energy, so l-tyosine is often included in diet products to try and increase the body’s metabolic rate. The theory is very plausible, and may have merit, but there is no clinical evidence to show tyrosine can aid weight loss.
- Caffeine: Known to be a powerful stimulant and each Thermabol capsule contains a generous 148mg; so claims of improved concentration and increased alertness are probably correct, but large quantities of caffeine can have some unpleasant side effects.
- Green Tea Extract: High in antioxidants and a further source of caffeine, but there is no conclusive proof that green tea can help facilitate weight loss.
- Guarana Seed: Also contains caffeine, but in this case it is released into the body more slowly to provide sustained energy.
- Bioperine: A patented form of the alkaloid piperine (found in black pepper), it has been proved to provide a natural boost to the metabolism.
- Cayenne Extract: Renowned for its ability to boost the metabolism and scientifically proven to support fat burning, but with an inclusion rate of only 0.1mg per capsule any potential benefits will be severely hampered.
- Chromium: Popular in the 1950s for its ability to improve glucose tolerance in animals, but a study conducted in 2007 provided no evidence of fat loss. The test subjects received 200mg of Chromium a day; the daily dose of 3 Thermabol capsules should provide 201mg; so its inclusion probably adds little to the mix.
- B Vitamins (B1, B5, B7, B12): B vitamins are known to boost the metabolism and help the body to break down fat, while also generating energy from food.
Media Focus And Success Stories
The product has been featured in magazines and newspapers, and has benefited from a billboard advertising campaign.
It has also been endorsed by several sports professionals, including boxer, Amir Khan.
Independent product reviews are easy to find, the majority of them are positive and many users claim to have attained very good results.
Thermobol Side Effects
There are no side effects reported in relation to the use of this product. Some of the ingredients are included in quite high quantities, but the caffeine content appears to be the only possible cause for concern.
Caffeine may cause side effects that include mood swings, the jitters, and sleeplessness; so this product should be avoided in the evenings. It is also not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing mothers, or people who are taking a prescribed medication. Anyone who has health worries or doubts about any of the ingredients should seek medical advice before deciding to use Thermabol.
Is It Recommended
Thermabol is produced by a reputable company that is an established leader in the field of sports nutrition. Many independent reviews are available and the majority of them are positive. The fact that some celebrities endorse the product would also seem to reflect its use in a positive light.
The product contains a potent mix of ingredients and it seems likely it will produce the results claimed, but it must be remembered that although Thermabol may assist weight loss, it was designed for, and is marketed towards, customers who are pursuing an athletic lifestyle. For those whose only requirement is to shed a few pounds, many more suitable products are available.
Where To Buy Thermobol, Stockists
Can be purchased directly from the MaxiMuscle website, delivery is free to the UK but there will be a charge for customer residing in Australia or New Zealand. There does not appear to be an in-store presence in Australia (GNC or Pharmasave for example).
Other Fat Burners To Consider
If you are unsure of which product to invest your time, money and weight loss ambitions in PhenQ would be a great choice.
PhenQ has many testimonials, success stories and customer comments attributed to it. It is a best seller in both the UK and Australia.