Mammoth Burn Fat Burner Review
Mammoth Burn is a supplement designed to help people who exercise regularly and wish to lose weight.
The formulation contains a number of stimulants that may provide users with the extra energy they need to enhance their training sessions and could also speed up the metabolism sufficiently to promote weight loss (when the capsules are used in conjunction with a healthy, low-calorie diet).
The product is part of a range of supplements produced by Mammoth Supplements. The company is based in Toronto and appears to be reputable and above board, but the fact that customer services can only be contacted by email is less than ideal.
According to Mammoth Supplements, people who use Mammoth Burn can expect the following benefits:
- Improved lipolysis
- Elevated basal metabolic rate
- Appetite suppression
- Less water retention
- Optimized thyroid function
- Intensified focus
What is Mammoth Burn and How Does it Work?
Presuming the claims made for the product can hold water, people who use Mammoth Burn should find it easier to be satisfied with less food. This should help them to stick to a healthy diet and lower their calorie intake. The capsules are also designed to speed up the metabolism and kick-start the thermogenic fat burning process.
The promise of intensified focus will not doubt be delivered by the stimulants the formulation contains and should make it easier for users to concentrate on their chosen health and fitness activities. If the capsules reduce water retention bodybuilders may benefit from improved muscle definition, but the fact the body is retaining less water may cause users to believe the product is a more powerful fat burner than it is.
Two capsules contain:
- L-Carnitine tartrate (500mg): The results of a study conducted at the University of Connecticut suggests supplementation with L-Carnitine tartrate may reduce exercise-related muscle damage and speed up recovery times.
- L-Tyrosine (500mg): L-Tyrosine is sometimes credited with appetite suppressing abilities, but scientific evidence is lacking. It has more value as an alertness booster and 500mg is often considered to be an effective dose.
- Caffeine (160mg): Many supplements contain caffeine. It is one of the most popular and socially acceptable stimulants in the world. The amount included here is similar to that provided by 1 1/2 cups of coffee. The average person would probably find this sufficient to provide a quick boost of energy and improved mental focus, but bodybuilders and other regular supplement users may have built up a tolerance for caffeine that is higher than normal. Anyone who has developed such a tolerance may find the dose here is too low for their needs.
- Olive Leaf Extract (100mg): A healthy ingredient that has been shown to be good for the heart, but is unlikely to encourage weight loss or enhance training ability.
- Advantra Z (66.6mg): A branded ingredient that provides the stimulant synephrine (derived from citrus aurantium fruit). The presence of Advzntra Z may help improve performance and provide increased focus. The ingredient is also capable of speeding up the metabolism and encouraging thermogenic fat burning. Synephrine is often considered to be dangerous, but a review numerous human clinical studies states the compound “does not appear to produce significant adverse cardiovascular effects or pose a risk to human health” and further states the use of synephrine can result in “significant increases in resting metabolic rate, and when taken for periods of time up to 12 weeks may result in modest weight loss”.
- Nutmeg (16mg): Supplementation with nutmeg may help to soothe an upset stomach, and the ingredient is also sometimes credited with libido boosting abilities, but its presence here is unlikely to offer anything of value.
Mammoth Burn Customer Feedback
We were unable to find any customer reviews for this product.
Mammoth Burn Side Effects
The possibility of side effects is not mentioned in any of the material used to market the product, but Mammoth Burn is unlikely to be a safe option for pregnant or nursing mothers. People who have existing health problems are advised to check with a health-care practitioner prior to using Mammoth Burn or any other brand of supplement. The same advice is pertinent for anyone who is taking medication or planning to use Mammoth Burn alongside other supplements.
Where To Buy Mammoth Burn
It is not possible to buy Mammoth Burn directly from the manufacturer’s website, but the product is available from several online stores that mostly target Canada. including SupplementSource.ca, SupplementOnline.ca, and Best Supplements Direct. As is normally the case, the price can vary between different outlets, but the price per (120 capsule) bottle is usually $40 to $50. Customers from Australia and the United States may struggle to purcahse
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Mammoth Burn is intended for people who exercise hard. So it may be a valuable asset to anyone who is needs something to give them a little extra go in the gym and help them to burn excess fat.
The product is not intended for people whose only need is to lose weight and is not a suitable option for anyone who falls into this class. However, bodybuilders who have been using supplements for a long period of time may find Mammoth Burn lacks the potency they need and the product is not backed by a money back guarantee. So anyone who buys and tries Mammoth Burn will be unable to claim back their money if the product does not provide the desired results.
A fat burner that is extremely popular across right now is PhenQ. PhenQ is completely devoid of hype, it is a serious diet product that can help users lose weight in three distinct ways.
Firstly PhenQ can burn excess body fat, secondly it can stop the creation and build up of new body fat – and thirdly it can suppress appetite.