Lexatrim 2 – What Does It Do, Customer Feedback, Testimonials
Lexatrim 2 is a diet pill brought to market by Natural Research Innovation and sold exclusively via the eVitamins online store. The company does not have an official website and eVitamins fail to provide much information about how the tablets are designed to work, so there is a lack of information all around.
The two main promised benefits are:
- Advanced thermogenic weight loss
- May help you power through to your weight loss goals
When the words “advanced thermogenic” are used it suggests a powerful product, but “may help” is somewhat of a cop-out; so the marketing spiel is hardly consistent.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Each tablet provides:
- Vitamin B-6 (25 mg): An important vitamin that performs many roles in the body, but is probably included here because it helps smooth the conversion of food into energy.
- Iodine [from kelp] (150 mcg): When the diet fails to provide enough iodine it can have a detrimental effect on the thyroid gland, causing it to secrete less of the “T” hormones that are so important for an efficient metabolism. Because of this, diet pill manufacturers often add Iodine to their formulations, but the obvious benefits its inclusion may provide will only be helpful to dieters whose nutritional intake is lacking in this important nutrient.
- Chromium (100 mcg): Supplementation with chromium can help to balance blood sugar levels and help control the desire for food. Some studies suggest chromium may also have value as a fat burner, but many more suggest otherwise so, as far as fat burning goes, opinions are mixed.
- Theobromine (100 mg): A cocoa bean extract that can provide a similar energy boost to caffeine, but without the risk of jitters. Like caffeine, theobromine is an energy provider, but it has another string to its bow because it is also a vasodilator that can improve circulation and help ensure the body is constantly replenished with a sufficient amount of nutrients.
- Yerba Mate Extract (50 mg): A derivative obtained from the leaves of a plant that is native to South America, where it is acclaimed for its powers of stimulation and is used to brew a herbal tea called Mate. Although it can be useful for improving mental clarity it is more probably included here as an energy booster.
- Garcinia Cambogia (125 mg): A superfruit extract that is high in hydroxycitric acid (HCA). The weight loss-enhancing abilities of HCA are twofold because it is both an appetite suppressant and (for want of a better word) a fat blocker. The term “fat blocker” is usually applied to ingredients that stop the body from digesting dietary fats. HCA does not do this, but it does appear to have the ability to prevent the formation of fresh fat cells in the adipose tissue.
- Gymnema Sylvestre (50 mg): Some studies suggest supplementation with gymnema sylvestre can help balance blood sugar levels and also protect against the health-damaging effects of cholesterol. Further study is warranted, but it’s a very promising ingredient none the less.
- Banaba (25 mg): Like gymnema sylvestre, banaba extracts appear to have the ability to balance blood sugar levels.
- Calcium Pyruvate (50 mg): The results of some studies suggest calcium may have the ability to reduce fat mass, but many nutritional experts believe supplements that provide calcium may not be as effective as dairy products and other calcium rich foods.
- Grapefruit Powder (25 mg): Some studies suggest people who drink grapefruit juice after eating a fat-laden meal put on 20% less weight than people who eat the same food but forsake the juice. Research into the weight loss-enhancing abilities of grapefruit are ongoing, but the potential appears to be there, even if the processes involved are not, as yet, fully understood.
- Buchu Leaves (25 mg): The leaves of the buchu plant are often used as a treatment for urinary infections, but the reason for its inclusion here is a mystery because the ingredient has never been linked to weight loss.
The rest of the ingredients in the Lexatrim 2 formulation are included as part of a proprietary blend.
- Lexatrim Proprietary Blend (610 mg): Green Tea, Uva Ursi, Cayenne Pepper, Chitosan, Juniper Berries, Guarana, Coleus Forskohlii, White Willow Bark, Apple Cider Vinegar
Green tea is renowned for its fat burning abilities and cayenne equally capable in this regard, so they stand out as being two of the better ingredients. Guarana also has value because it provides a steady release of caffeine that should be able to give long-lasting energy if the amount included is sufficient.
Lexatrim 2 Customer Testimonials
Customer reviews placed on the eVitamins sales page are mostly positive and one user claims Lexatrim 2 helped them to lose 16lbs in 8 weeks. However, one reviewer states the tablets made him feel burned out.
[info]Lexatrim 2 Usage Guidelines Tablets should always be consumed with 8 oz. of water. The first tablet of the day should be taken 30-45 minutes before breakfast, and the second 30-45 minutes before lunch. Best results will be obtained if Lexatrim 2 is used alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise.[/info]
Side Effects & Health Considerations
Lexatrim 2 is unsuitable for anyone who is under 18 years of age or using medication. It is also not a suitable weight loss option for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child. People who have existing health issues should seek medical advice prior to commencing supplementation. If side effects occur supplementation should be stopped at once.
Where to Buy Lexatrim 2
A (90 tablet) bottle of Lexatrim 2 costs $25.24 from the eVitamins online store.
What Do We Recommend
We feel that PhenQ will offer you a better chance of success with its multi action formula.
PhenQ is one of the world’s best selling diet pills with a massive customer base from Australia, United States and the UK. A 60 day money guarantee along with free shipping anywhere in the world makes it a top choice