Lean Extreme – Benefits, positives and negatives with customer feedback
The company has recently been accepted into the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), so it should come as no surprise to learn the formulation is entirely herb-based, and AHPA members have to adhere to rigorous quality standards, so Lean Extreme appears to have a lot of points in its favour.
But quality products do not always produce quality results so this alone should not be seen as a definitive endorsement of the products capabilities.
Advertised and Potential Benefits
- Cortisol control support
- Maintain mass
- No Jitter fat loss support
- Promotes optimal thyroid and testosterone output
The Benefits in Focus
Whenever the body is placed under stress, such as during training, the adrenal glands release a hormone called cortisol that can interfere with correct protein synthesis and further enhance the breakdown of muscle tissue. As far as muscle growth goes it is a counterproductive situation, so if Lean Extreme lives up to Driven Sports’ claims it has a lot of potential.
Bodybuilders and other athletes often have difficulty maintaining muscle mass, especially during cutting cycles; so once again, the formulation shows promise.
Many supplements contain stimulants that can cause the jitters, Lean Extreme is stimulant free.
Thyroid health is essential for an efficient metabolism, and testosterone can boost both performance and muscle growth.
In theory the formulation may have merit, but in reality everything depends on the ingredients that are used.
All of the ingredients used are housed in a proprietary blend, so individual ratios are not available, but each (455mg) capsule provides unspecified amounts of:
- Green Tea Extract (leaf): Research shows green tea can instigate the fat burning process. It is also rich in antioxidants that can boost the overall health and protect against many diseases, including cancer.
- Salvia Miltiorrhiza (root) (15-hydramax™): A trademarked ingredient that has been included to help control cortisol levels. How well it will perform is anybody’s guess, at the present moment in time adequate proof of its abilities is lacking.
- Forskohlii (root): An ingredient that is credited with numerous abilities, including the regulation of thyroid activity. It also allegedly has the power to protect muscle mass, but supporting evidence leaves much to be desired and many experts state further study is warranted.
- Phosphatidylserine: An important phospholipid membrane component that is found in meats and white beans. Some studies suggest it can enhance post exercise recovery and improve cognitive function, but a dose of less than 400mg has been proven to be ineffective and it seems likely the inclusion rate here will be much less.
- 7b-hydroxy, 17b-dihydro DHEA (5-AT™): A patent-protected ingredient that mimics a hormone found in the body. It is believed to function like an antioxidant and enhance immune system capabilities. Driven Sports also suggest it can function as a cortisol controller, but clinical evidence is lacking.
- Black Pepper Extract (fruit) (BioPerine): Another patent-protected ingredient. This one has been included to help boost the absorption of the other ingredients, but it also has thermogenic fat burning abilities.
[info]Dosage – Three capsules are required each day. Capsule no. 1 should be consumed first thing on the morning. Capsule no. 2 is consumed 4 hours later. Capsule no. 3 should be taken with the evening meal or just before going to bed.
For best results, supplementation should be continued for 4 – 8 weeks, but must be stopped after 8 weeks of continuous use.[/info]
Lean Xtreme Customer Feedback
A few customers state the product failed to live up to their expectations, but the majority of reviews are very good.
A few sample comments read:
[plain]”A fantastic non-stim fat loss product that works great alongside almost any weight loss stack. Results can be a little slow at first, but it definitely works.” [/plain]
[plain]”Great for retaining muscle mass during cutting cycles and there are no stimulants so jitters are not a problem.”[/plain]
[plain]”Keep your money in your pocket. This stuff is a dud. I took it for a couple of months, but have nothing to show for it.”[/plain]
Possible Lean Xtreme Side Effects
Some customers state they experienced upset stomachs or skin rashes, but most users seem to tolerate the product well.
Pregnant or breast feeding mothers should never use any brand of dietary supplement. People who have existing health issues or are taking medication should seek medical advice prior to beginning supplementation.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Lean Extreme can be purchased from Amazon and a number of online stores, but it may be easier to purchase directly from the Driven Sports website. Each bottle retails at USD$ 56.99, but discounts are common, so USD$ 49.19 is the price most customers are likely to pay.
Although we are not going to discredit Lean Xtreme too much we feel there are better options available.
We have compiled our list of recommended diet pills choses from fat burners, appetite suppressants, fat binders and carb blockers