Fat Fighter Review With Customer Comments
Fat Fighter is a weight management product manufactured in America by IT Works. It’s produced in tablet format and is designed to absorb “some of the fat and carbohydrates from food”.
There are nine calories in a gram of fat, and four in a gram of carbohydrate, so blocker-type diet pills offer obvious value. IT Works also claim the tablets can suppress the appetite. If they prove efficient in this regard, they could help dieters to avoid the frustration of unpleasant hunger pangs.
Many fat and carbohydrate blockers fail to live up to the manufacturer’s claims, but the better ones can be very good for helping people to slim down. They work by disrupting the body’s ability to digest fat and carbohydrates, causing the undigested nutrients to pass through the stomach and intestines without releasing any calories.
The Fat Fighter Formulation
Two tablets contain:
- NeOpuntia (500mg): A standardised form of nopal cactus extract. Nopal has proven fat blocking abilities and is also known to be capable of suppressing the appetite.
- Chromium (150mcg): A mineral that can help control the appetite by preventing the fluctuations in blood sugar levels that may otherwise lead to a craving for sugary food.
The formulation contains eight more ingredients, but they are housed in a proprietary blend (510mg) and the inclusion rates are not provided.
- Phaseolamin (white kidney bean extract): A number of studies show white kidney bean has carb blocking abilities, but the doses involved were quite high. The participants in a study conducted at the University of California received 1000mg, two times per day, before meals. The entire Fat Fighter proprietary blend only contains 510mg and white kidney bean is diluted with other ingredients.
- Wheat amylase inhibitor: An ingredient that might help block carbohydrate absorption, but only if it is used in highly concentrated form.
- Garcinia cambogia: The HCA (hydroxycitric acid) provided by garcinia cambogia fruit assists weight loss by suppressing the appetite and limiting the body’s ability to store excess calories as fat.
- Green tea leaf extract: A proven fat burner that that may also offer protection against heart disease.
- Banaba leaf extract: Further study is required, but some research suggests banaba may lower blood glucose and help the body use insulin more efficiently.
- Bitter melon: An ingredient that may help regulate blood sugar levels, but its abilities have never been subjected to adequate study.
- Gymnema sylvestre: An extract taken from a climbing plant that’s native to India. One study suggests gymnema sylvestre extracts may have the ability to help suppress the appetite, but further research is needed.
- Vanadium: An article posted on the University of Maryland website states vanadium is “not recommended for any disease or condition” but may have an effect on blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Fat Fighter Customer Testimonials
A few average customer testimonials read:
Fat Fighter Side Effects & Other Considerations
The Fat Fighter sales page states some people will need to obtain medical clearance prior to using the product:
- People with existing health problems
- People using medication
- Women who are pregnant or nursing a child
Although IT Works fail to mention this, some of the vitamins the body needs are provided by dietary fat. The use of fat blockers can lead to deficiencies, so it’s wise to compensate for this by taking a vitamin pill. The way fat blockers work can also present problems. People who use fat blockers need to cut back on their intake of fatty food. If a lot of fat enters the stomach there is more fat for the product to block. This means extra fat has to exit the body with the faeces. This can cause sudden attacks of diarrhoea.
Pricing and Availability
IT Works Fat Fighter is only available from the IT Works online store. Each bottle contains 6 tablets. Customers making a one-off purchase can expect to pay USD 43 (AUD 56) per bottle.
Customers who buy via the IT Works autoship program only pay USD 25 (AUD 32.60) per bottle, but they have to agree to remain “Loyal Customers” for at least three months.
However, customers visiting the IT Works website have to select their country before they can access the store, and Fat Fighter is not listed on the Australian version of the site. We selected several other countries and, as far as we can tell, the product is only available to people living in the USA.
IT Works Fat Fighter is not backed by a money back guarantee.
The Final Judgement
IT Works Fat Fighter contains a decent amount of nopal, so it should have good fat blocking abilities. Chromium is also a good addition, but the proprietary blend is unlikely to contain enough white kidney bean to offer sufficient carb blocking value.
Many of the other ingredients in the blend, such as green tea and garcinia cambogia, are good for weight loss, but the inclusion rates are not provided and it is possible they may be overly diluted by ingredients of more questionable value, like vanadium and bitter melon.
Customer feedback suggests something has gone wrong somewhere because the tablets have let a lot of people down. This would not be such a big problem if the product was backed by guarantee, but it is not, so anyone who finds the tablets don’t work for them will have no way of pulling their money back.
What Diet Pills Do We Suggest
We recommend PhenQ – a highly effective fat burner than can also block fat and suppress appetite.
PhenQ is suitable for virtually anyone. It is fully guaranteed and available to buy without prescription.