Fentrim Capsules – A Non Prescription Phentermine Alternative
FenTrim is a diet tablet manufactured in America by Sutra Health. The tablets appearance is very distinctive—white with blue speckles. The prescription only drug Phentermine has a similar appearance, a fact that suggests FenTrim may have been developed as a non-prescription alternative for the powerful weight loss drug.
The appetite suppressing abilities of Phentermine are so good there is a huge demand for it, but the restrictions on its use place it beyond the reach of most dieters.
Many diet pill manufacturers have been quick to try and capitalize on this by producing supplements they say can provide the same results as Phentermine.
Sutra Health does not overtly market FenTrim as a substitute, but the choice of name and the fact that pictures of the blue-speckled tablets are displayed on the sales page suggests they may be targeting customers searching for a Phentermine alternative.
• Quickly tackles obesity
• Curbs the appetite
• Boosts energy
• Triggers thermogenic fat burning
• Regulates the metabolism
• Provides stress reduction
Key Ingredients, What Is In The Formula
Each (1 tablet) dose contains 525mg of a proprietary blend. Sutra Health fails to provide any insight into the ratios involved, but the formulation contains unspecified amounts of seven ingredients.
- L-Phenylalanine: An amino acid that is sometimes used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and certain other metal disorders including depression. The reason for its inclusion here is unclear.
- Synephrine HCI: A compound sourced from a species of citrus fruit, synephrine is a powerful stimulant that can provide extra energy. It can also boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning, but good results will depend on a sufficiently high inclusion rate.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that is renowned for its energy-providing abilities. Caffeine is also an appetite suppressant, and can further encourage weight loss by initiating thermogenic fat burning.
- Theobromine: An alkaloid sourced from cocoa. Theobromine is a stimulant, but its abilities in this regard do not compare well to those of caffeine.
- L-Taurine: An amino acid that is sometimes used for the treatment of congestive heart failure. L-Taurine is also believed to be capable of encouraging weight loss, but researchers have so far been unable to validate this claims.
- L-Carnitine: A common inclusion in weight loss supplements and bodybuilding products, L-Carnitine shows a lot of promise as a metabolism booster.
- DHEA: A steroid hormone that is manufactured in the body. Supplements use DHEA that has been sourced from soy or yam in the belief that boosting levels of DHEA will result in a faster metabolism.
A lot of customers have plenty of good things to say about FenTrim, but some of them divulge the fact that they have received discounts in exchange for reviewing the product, so it is possible many reviews may not be entirely unbiased.
But reviews from the other end of the scale tell a different story.
Side Effects & Safety Considerations
Neither the bottle nor the Amazon sales page state side effects are likely to be an issue, but both recommend a doctor’s advice be sought prior to commencing supplementation.
Pricing & Guarantee
A bottle of FenTrim contains 60 tablets and should last for 30 days when used in accordance with guidelines on the bottle. Discounts are offered to customers who order multiple bottles, but there is no money back guarantee. The price per bottle ranges from $42.95 (single bottle) to $89.95 (three bottles).
Where to Buy FenTrim
At the time of this review FenTrim was only available from Amazon.com.