- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Category Archives: Non Prescription Diet Pills
Shinya Koso Night Diet
There is nothing special about the way Shinya Koso Night Diet is supposed to work.
The tablets have been designed to boost the metabolism. Most diet supplements are designed to offer this benefit but the majority of them combine it with other features, such as hunger suppression, that can further ease the process of losing weight.
The thing that makes Shinya Koso Night Diet a little different is the way the metabolism boosting effect is meant to be achieved.
Most supplements contain herbs and other natural ingredients that contain antioxidants and other components that have the ability to do trigger the desired metabolism increase. Shinya Koso Night Diet relies on the alleged abilities of an enzyme taken from a popular Japanese dish.
Customers are told to expect the following three benefits:
- Faster metabolism and calorie burning
- Powerfully absorbs excess fat
- Helps control your weight (even after eating a late night meal)
It is unclear why the formulation should be considered particularly suitable for nighttime use, but the idea of snoozing away the pounds is sure to be appealing to a lot of people who want to lose weight.
Manufacture and Distribution
Bearing in mind the fact that this product is mainly aimed at dieters living in Japan, along with the translation issues involved, it’s hard to find out much at all about the company producing this product. However, the marketing material claims the formulation used in Shinya Koso Night Diet was developed by a noted Japanese surgeon and bowel expert called Hiromi Shinya.
We drew a blank on our search for the Shinya Koso website, but the company appears to market a number of products via Asian online stores. Some of their offerings used to be available via Amazon as well but this no longer appears to be the case.
Shinya Koso Night Diet Pricing
The price can vary from one supplier to the next, and not all online suppliers offer international shipping, so the best place to buy Shinya Koso Night Diet is probably from the online store located at takaski.com. Expect to pay around $28 for a 30-day supply of pills, but don’t expect a money back guarantee.
- Nattokinase: This is the main ingredient and, if the sales page at takaski.com is accurate, each tablet provides 400mg. Nattokinase is obtained from natto (a Japanese food made from fermented soy beans). According to one reliable source, the ingredient may have potential for treating high blood pressure and certain other maladies, but it does not appear to have the ability to speed up the metabolism or encourage weight loss.
- Chondroitin: A compound that is naturally occurring in the cartilage around the joints of people and animals. Chondroitin may have value as a treatment for osteoarthritis, but it has nothing to offer here.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Like chondroitin, hyaluronic acid can be found in the areas around the joints. The form used in supplements is normally obtained from the combs of roosters. If you are considering using a dermal filler, hyaluronic acid is likely to be one of the fillers offered, probably under the brand name Restylane, but the compound is not generally associated with weight loss.
- Fish Collagen: A scientific evaluation of the benefits provided by the peptides in fish collagen suggests the ingredient may have value for assisting cell growth and repair, but it’s not a weight loss provider.
- Vegetable Lactic Acid: Lactic acid compounds are often applied to the skin as a beauty treatment. When used in this way it may help lessen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. If lactic acid can encourage weight loss it has escaped the attention of noted scientists and organizations all over the world.
Shinya Koso Night Diet Side Effects
Nattokinase can thin the blood and interfere with its clotting ability. Although this may give it value as a treatment for certain medical conditions, such as thrombosis, it’s presence in Shinya Koso Night Diet may have the potential to cause health risks.
We suggest all potential users avoid using this product unless they have already received the prior approval of their family doctor or another suitably qualified medical expert.
Shinya Koso Night Diet is an odd product because it’s being marketed as a weigh loss supplement and does not contain any ingredients that are known to provide this benefit.
It is highly unlikely that this supplement will do the things it was developed to do. Had they been available, it would have been very interesting to read some customer reviews.
The product may provide a few other benefits but, unless you are suffering from osteoarthritis or high blood pressure, it appears to have nothing much to offer and, let’s not forget, there is no money back guarantee.
Recommended Diet Pills
Our recommended product, PhenQ, would prove to be much cheaper and it offers a combination of appetite suppression, fat burning, fat blocking, and several other benefits.
Better still, thousands of customer reviews prove it delivers the goods
Bliss Go Pack – positives and negatives
If you are searching for a Bliss Go Pack review you have struck lucky, but we have to start our review by pointing out the product is no longer available from the manufacturer’s website and cannot be bought anywhere else online.
Bliss Go Pack was a fat burning system for women. It was made in the USA by 1st Phorm International and was essentially just three of their weight management products bundled together and sold as a “stack”.
All three products were also available to buy individually and the Bliss Fat Burning capsules could be seen as being the most important product because the pack was named in honour of their presence. The capsules were also the only product designed especially for women.
The other two products were deemed equally suitable for users of either sex and 1st Phorm are presently packaging them with another (unisex) fat burner and selling them as part of their Commander Go Pack.
Why a Weight Loss Three Pack?
Bliss Go Pack was intended to provide dieters with support in a number of different ways and to do so all around the clock. Bliss Fat Burner was designed to boost the metabolism and curb hunger cravings while also helping to balance female hormones.
The latter claim was probably more of a marketing angle, but any product that can restrict the daily calorie intake by keeping hunger under control, and increase the amount of calories the body burns by speeding up the metabolism, has the potential to cause the need for fat burning.
The thyroid gland manufactures hormones that are necessary for an efficient metabolism, but many people fail to eat a diet that provides the thyroid with the specific nutrients it needs to remain healthy and produce these important hormones. Thyro-Drive is intended to ensure the thyroid gets the nutrients it needs.
Opti-Core is a night time formulation that supposedly has the ability to reduce cortisol levels. If you have ever heard people saying stress can cause weight gain and wondered if it was true, the answer appears to be yes and the reason for this is because cortisol levels become elevated during times of stress and agitation.
Bliss Diet Pills Active Ingredients
We were unable to find out what ingredients were used in Bliss fat burning pills for women. We encountered a similar problem with Thyro-Drive, but the main ingredient in Opti-Core is a proprietary blend of valerian root, GABA, Kava Kava, 5HTP, Alpha GPC, and Melatonin.
Valerian is a herb that is good for relaxing the mind and encouraging sleep and may be doubly beneficial for some women because it is believed to sooth menstrual cramps. GABA is believed capable of lowering cortisol levels, so it may aid sleep and prevent anxiety-related weight gain. Melatonin also stands out as being a potentially useful inclusion because it promotes sleep. Some of the other inclusions also have merit, but good results will be dependant on adequate inclusion rates.
Bliss Go Pack Customer Comments
A few average customer comments read:
Where to Buy Bliss Go Pack
It used to be possible to buy Bliss Go Pack from the 1st Phorm website, but the product appears to have been dropped. People living in America had the additional option of buying via Amazon.com but, although the Amazon sales page is still in place, the product is marked out of stock.
1st Phorm back all their products with a 30-day money back guarantee, and customers who make a claim via the guarantee receive a full refund plus an additional 10% on top.
Bliss Go Pack Side Effects & Health Considerations
Several Amazon customers claim the Bliss Glow Pack products made them feel unwell. Stomach problems and headaches appear to have been the most common negative reaction experienced.
Normally we would suggest potential users seek their doctor’s approval prior to using any product that is known to cause side effects but, as the product does not appear to be available any more, offering such advice is pointless.
The Final Verdict
In theory, Bliss Go Pack may have helped people to burn their excess pounds a little faster, but customer reviews suggest it did not work for all.
The fact that we were unable to attain a list of ingredients for two of the products involved means we cannot try and figure out why Bliss Go Pack only worked for some people, but the product is no longer on the market so it doesn’t really matter.