- ATP Science – T432 Plus for Weight Management
- Flawless Keto Review With Customer Feedback
- Purefit KETO Australia Review
- Anaca3 Le Gel Minceur by Nutravalia
- Metamucil Fiber Review
- CurraNZ New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract
- Instant Knockout for men and women
- Best Female Diet Pills – Top 5 Women’s Diet Pills Revealed
- Leanbean Womens Fat Burner Review
- Modere Burn Review Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
- Womens Diet Pills
Category Archives: Muscle Supplements
Ripp3D Fat Burner – Review with customer comments
Ripp3D is a supplement manufactured by Helix Nutrition and they say it’s the “most effective fat-burning product ever introduced to the supplement industry”.
The promised benefits include:
- Fat burning
- Extra Energy
- Better focus
The above results are apparently because the capsules contain “the most effective ingredients on the market”, but Helix Nutrition don’t bother to explain how any of the results will be achieved.
What is Ripp3D & How Does it Work?
Fat burning can he encouraged in a number of ways, but Helix use the word “thermo” so it sounds like Ripp3D is designed to work as a thermogenic fat burner.
The word “thermogenic” means to produce heat and, when it comes to diet supplements, it usually means they contain ingredients that can increase body temperature by boosting the metabolism and encouraging fat burning.
Ripp3D contains 14 ingredients that are spread across four proprietary blends.
No inclusion rates are provided, but each capsule contains:
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A popular stimulant that is good for providing extra energy and also has proven fat burning abilities.
- Citrus Aurantium: A fruit extract that contains the stimulant synephrine. It has the power to boost the metabolism and is also a good energy provider.
- White Willow Bark: Sometimes the dieting process can lead to a loss of muscle mass. White willow is often added to diet supplements because it may be able to stop this from happening.
- Halostachine (N-methylphenylethanolamine): A stimulant that is believed to possess fat burning abilities that are similar to those provided by Ephedrine.
- 4-hydroxy-N-methylphenethylamine: A stimulant. On a chemical level it is similar to synephrine and is believed to provide the same benefits.
- Piperine: An alkaloid that is naturally-occuring in black pepper and has the ability to improve the absorption of other ingredients.
- Raspberry Ketone: An ingredient that is well-respected as a fat burner and may also be able to discourage the formation of new fat cells.
- Acai Berry: A superfruit ingredient that provides health-boosting antioxidants, suppresses the appetite, and encourages fat burning.
- Yohimbe Extract: A stimulant sourced from the bark of a tree. Yohimbe has a good reputation for fat burning.
- Amla Root (Indian Gooseberry): An ingredient that is credited with many curative powers, and is sometimes used as a remedy for jaundice. Although it is not one of the more common diet pill ingredients, Amla is often considered to be a metabolism booster and fat burner.
- Acacia Rigidula: A stimulant obtained from a plant, Acacia Rigidula is an energy provider and fat burner.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that provides improved mental focus and may also reduce the likelihood of diet-related stress.
- Glucomannan: A powerful appetite suppressant with proven abilities, glucomannan is a natural fibre taken from the roots of an Asian plant called konjac.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium can help regulate insulin and blood glucose levels, thereby reducing the desire to eat sweet foods.
Ripp3D Customer Comments
A few typical customer reviews read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
If Helix Nutrition have received any reports about side effects they are keeping quiet about it, but some people do not handle stimulants well, and Ripp3D contains a lot of them, so people who usually have a problem with stims are probably going to want to give this one a wide berth.
Ripp3D is also unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant of nursing a child. People who have existing health problems should be a bit cautious and ask their doctor’s advice before they decide to take Ripp3D. The same goes for people who are taking medicine or using other food supplements.
Purchasing Considerations & Where to Buy Ripp3D
A bottle of Ripp3D contains 60 capsules, so at the recommended dose of one capsule per day it should last for two months . All sales appear to be handled via the Helix Nutrition website and the price per bottle is USD$ 59 ($78). But the company is based in the USA, so shipping charges will put an extra dent in the pocket
Helix Nutrition accept returns of unopened product, if they are sent back within 30 days, but there is no money back guarantee, so anyone who gives it a bash and finds Ripp3D is not for them can wave goodbye to their money.
If you are looking for a supplement that can help you burn fat while retaining lean muscle mass then one of the bodybuilding products from CrazyBulk would suit.
Clenbutrol is the legal Clenbuterol that can be used either a sole fat burner or part of a stack. CrazyBulk also produce combination products such as D-bal, ideal for achieving muscle gains
1000CLA by Developt Review
Developt 1000CLA is an oil-based food supplement produced in America.
According to the manufacturer’s website use of the formulation can result in a strong, lean, and sexy new you because the formulation has been designed to burn fat and protect existing muscle mass.
Some degree of muscle mass is often lost while dieting, so if the formulation can live up to the manufacturer’s claims it may be of particular interest to bodybuilders and other athletes who need to trim down but don’t want to risk sacrificing any of their hard-earned muscle.
Other promised benefits include:
- Contains 1000mg CLA
- Enhances the diet
- Encourages fat burning
- Supports the metabolism
- Supports healthy body composition
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
Developt 1000CLA is a pretty simple formulation. Each capsule contains 1000mg of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and an unspecified amount of Safflower Oil (SAF). There are no other active ingredients and, like most other oil-based supplements, 1000CLA is free from stimulants. However, the capsule that holds the oils contains gelatine; so 1000CLA is not a weight loss supplement that is suitable for vegetarians.
CLA can be found in many meat and dairy products. SAF is a plant extract that that is very similar to CLA. In fact, it actually contain a small percentage of CLA, but it’s is far richer in linoleic acid. On a molecular level there is not much difference between linoleic acid and conjugated linoleic acid. The molecules are just arranged a little differently, but CLA is generally believed to be the more powerful of the two forms when it comes to weight loss, and studies show it can also protect against loss of muscle mass.
For the purpose of one study, conducted in Scandinavia, the researchers recruited 180 people (men and women) whose BMI was between 25 and 30. The volunteers were split into three groups. One group was given pills that provided 4.5g of CLA. The other two groups were given capsules that housed 3.6g of CLA syrup or an olive oil placebo. All three groups maintained a similar calorie intake and level of exercise throughout the 12 month study period. At the end of the study the data showed very little difference in the weight of the placebo group, but the other two groups had achieved a weight loss of 4 pounds that was accompanied by an increase in muscle mass. The researchers did not attribute these results to diet and exercise.
In another study, conducted in America, researchers compared CLA’s abilities (for weight loss) to those of SAF. Fifty-five obese, postmenopausal, women (all of them type 2 diabetics) took part in the study and were monitored for a period of 32 weeks.
The women were split into two groups. Once group was given 8g of CLA each day and the other group received 8g of SAF. By the end of the study period the CLA group showed a reduced BMI, but there was no loss of muscle mass. The SAF group did not show and any reduction in BMI, but trunk mass was reduced and supplementation with SAF appeared to have lowered the group’s fasting glucose levels. The researchers concluded both oils could be effective for weight loss.
No customer testimonials could be found at the time of this review.
Side Effects & Health Issues
The volunteers involved in tests conducted on CLA and SAF did not report experiencing any side effects, but pregnant or nursing mothers should never take any form of supplement unless its use has been approved by their doctor. People who have existing health problems, and those taking medication, are also advised to seek medical advice before commencing supplementation.
Manufacture & Distribution
Developt is based in in California and specializes in producing and distributing sports nutritional products for the “athlete in every body”.
At the time of this review Nutrition Warehouse appeared to be the only company in Australia that was still marketing the product, but their sales page stated they were out of stock.
The brand we recommend above all other is from Bauer Nutrition – a well respected company with a worldwide customer base, particularly strong in Australia.
The current best offer at the moment via the official website is buy 3 and get 3 free.