360 Lean Thermogenic Formula
360 Lean is a fat burning supplement made in America by 360Cut.
The company is based in Minnesota, claims to be “passionate about performance“, and specializes in producing products that can support the nutritional needs of people who are engaged in sporting and/or athletic pursuits.
There are an equal amount of positive reviews and not so positive from customers. The blogging community and review type website are also split down the middle
So what are we to draw from this ambivalence? Here is our take on it.
360 Lean Pros and Cons at a Glance
|Contains effective fat burning ingredients||A few customers report side effects|
|Should boost energy levels||No guarantee|
|Many customers report good results||Difficult for no US customers to buy|
Promised 360 Lean Benefits
- Stimulates optimal fat burning performance
- Boosts energy
- Boosts exercise endurance
- Improves mental focus, memory, and mood
What is 360 Lean and how does it Work?
360 Lean is primarily designed to work as a fat burner. Supplements that are designed to provide fat burning benefits contain ingredients that have been chosen for their supposed ability to speed up the metabolism and encourage the body to start utilizing its stores of body fat as a source of energy.
Fat burning normally only occurs when the diet has failed to provide all the calories the body needs to maintain function, or when exercise/activity has used up all the calories provided by food.
In the case of 360 Lean many of the ingredients used are stimulants because the formulation has been created for a very specific user group that is likely to expend an above average amount of energy (due to exercise/sport).
360 Lean Key Ingredients
Two capsules provide
- Glucuronolactone (700 mg): A man-made stimulant that is commonly used in energy-providing drinks such as Red Bull. Its abilities are far from proven, but in one study reasearchers injected rats with glucuronolactone (dosage 100mg per kg) and encouraged the rats to go for a swim, half-an-hour later. This was followed by a rest period. The whole process was repeated two more times and the researchers noted improved performance levels on the final two swims.
- Sulbutiamine (500 mg): An ingredient synthesized from thiamine (vitamin B1). Sulbutiamine is designed to stimulate areas of the brain and lessen feelings of fatigue. In one 28-day study volunteers were given either 400mg or 600mg of sulbutiamine each day. Both groups showed significantly less symptoms of fatigue than the placebo group, but the figures gathered offer no concrete proof that a 600mg dosage can provide superior results to the 400mg dose.
- Caffeine (280 mg): Caffeine is one of the most popular stimulants in the world. The amount here is similar to that provided by three cups of coffee. Probable benefits include increased energy and focus. It may also boost the metabolism, but side effects could include jitters, nausea, and heart palpitations.
- Theobromine (50 mg): Cocoa bean extract. It’s used to make chocolate, so the fact that it may also boost the metabolism and assist weight loss is a little surprising. The evidence of this ability is somewhat flimsy though, so further study is required.
- White Willow Bark Extract (50 mg): There is some evidence to suggest the salicin provided by willow bark may stimulate fat burning if it is combined with either kola nut or ephedra, but neither ingredient is included here.
- 7-Keto DHEA (25 mg): A steroid created via metabolism of the prohormone dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). A few studies show it may assist weight loss when combined with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract (5 mg): Some studies indicate cayenne pepper has the power to provide mild appetite suppression. Others support its abilities as a thermogenic fat burner.
- Bioperine (5 mg): A patented form of black pepper extract that can encourage fat burning. Studies also show it has the ability to help the body absorb other ingredients more easily.
- Yohimbine (2 mg): A stimulant and supposed aphrodisiac. Research shows yohimbine can assist weight loss by improving lipolysis, but the ingredient has also been linked to cardiovascular-related side effects.
- Whole Plant Toothed Clubmoss Herb Extract (40mcg): An extract taken from a species of moss. The active ingredient is an alkaloid called huperzine. It is often used to boost mental performance and improve cognitive abilities.
360 Lean Customer Feedback
A few customers state the product did not work in the way they had hoped it would, but the majority of customers report satisfactory results.
A few average testimonials read:
Possible Side Effects of 360 Lean
Although negative reactions to the product appear to quite rare, a few customers state the product gave them headaches and/or caused them to throw-up.
The manufacturers state 360 Lean is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers or anyone who is under the age of 18.
People who have existing health issues are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing supplementation. 360 Lean should not be used in conjunction with other stimulants or products that contain them.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
A number of online suppliers stock the product, but BodyBuilding.com appears to be the manufacturer’s partner of choice because visitors who try and purchase from the 360Cut website are transferred to an order processing page at BodyBuilding.com.
A bottle of 90 capsules costs just under $50 US, but there is no shipping option for Australia or UK, so buyers who are based in Britain will probably find it easiest to purchase via Amazon. Unfortunately Amazon’s price is over $50 per bottle with a shipping charge of around $18 on top.
Recommended Fat Burner
If you are in the market for a highly effective fat burner that has many positive customer and critical reviews then PhenQ should be give high priority.
PhenQ is a fat burner and also an appetite suppressant – it is a formulation that combines the best of the pharmaceutical grade ingredients with the natural.