- D-Bal (Dianabol) from CrazyBulk
- Fentrim Capsules – Another Phentermine Diet Tablet
- Fat Burn by Developt Review
- Phentaslim strong fat burner and appetite suppressant
- Revolyn Diet Pill, Ingredients, Side Effects And Customer Feedback
- FedraBlaze – Unisex Fat Burner
- Clenbuterol Pills, CrazyBulk Clenbuterol
- Contrave prescription only diet pill – it is not available to buy over the counter, here is why
- Lineaslim Green Bean Extract – What Does It Do
- Norcodrene Review – Fat Burner, Memory and Mood Enhancer
Tag Archives: adipotide
Is Adipotide Diet Drug Available In Australia
A new diet drug is in the process of undergoing the latter stages of clinical testing and could help million of obese people the world over.
Adipotide is being touted as the non surgical solution that can help to dissolve up to 40% of body fat.
It is taken by injection and targets body fat by attacking the blood cells that supply nutrients to the fat cells, effectively cutting off their fuel supply an preventing them from multiplying.
The early tets that have been run have been performed on monkey’s and have produced some what are being described as spectacular results – in the control group participating monkeys lost 11% of their body weight in 28 days. Total BMI (Body Mass Index) was also greatly reduced and the fat deposits had significantly decreased.
Adipotide has not been thoroughly tested for potential side effects but it is though only minor complications should arise. However, some users could suffer side effects that are usually associated with prescription weight loss drugs such as nausea, anxiety and potential dependency.
Is Adipotide Available In Australia
The drug is at present still at the testing stage and so the not yet available. It is thought though it will be highly probable that the diet drug will only be available to the obese and by strict doctor administration.
Either way Adipotide could be years away from production.
Diet Pills Currently Available
Great Britain had its own “Diet Drug” sensation story recently when a diet tablet appeared on the fron tage of the Daily Mail (a national newspaper with that has 6 million readers a day)
Capsiplex is an over the counter diet pill that can help to burn excess body fat by utilising the heat from red hot chili pepper.
It has been called the “NHS miracle fat pill”
Capsiplex made such an impact that it sold out completely in just a few days of going on general sale.
Capsiplex is available to buy without prescription and ships to Australia