- Burn Ultra Review – Thermogenic Fat Burning Drink
- Platinum Soursop Graviola Extract Review
- Orlistat For Weight Loss – How Does It Work, Can I Buy It Over The Counter
- Metabocel Weight Control Tablets Review – Pro’s and Cons
- Ripp3D Fat Burner – Review with customer comments
- Phen700 – Is It Really A Reformulated New Version of Phentemine
- CitriTherm review – with Sinetrol
- Appuloss Diet & Energy Review – What Is It and What Does It Do
- Leptilean Australia Review
- Lexatrim 2 – What Does It Do, Customer Feedback, Testimonials
Tag Archives: adipotide
Is Adipotide Diet Drug Available In Australia
A new diet drug is in the process of undergoing the latter stages of clinical testing and could help million of obese people the world over.
Adipotide is being touted as the non surgical solution that can help to dissolve up to 40% of body fat.
It is taken by injection and targets body fat by attacking the blood cells that supply nutrients to the fat cells, effectively cutting off their fuel supply an preventing them from multiplying.
The early tets that have been run have been performed on monkey’s and have produced some what are being described as spectacular results – in the control group participating monkeys lost 11% of their body weight in 28 days. Total BMI (Body Mass Index) was also greatly reduced and the fat deposits had significantly decreased.
Adipotide has not been thoroughly tested for potential side effects but it is though only minor complications should arise. However, some users could suffer side effects that are usually associated with prescription weight loss drugs such as nausea, anxiety and potential dependency.
Is Adipotide Available In Australia
The drug is at present still at the testing stage and so the not yet available. It is thought though it will be highly probable that the diet drug will only be available to the obese and by strict doctor administration.
Either way Adipotide could be years away from production.
Diet Pills Currently Available
Great Britain had its own “Diet Drug” sensation story recently when a diet tablet appeared on the fron tage of the Daily Mail (a national newspaper with that has 6 million readers a day)
Capsiplex is an over the counter diet pill that can help to burn excess body fat by utilising the heat from red hot chili pepper.
It has been called the “NHS miracle fat pill”
Capsiplex made such an impact that it sold out completely in just a few days of going on general sale.
Capsiplex is available to buy without prescription and ships to Australia