- Kiyeski Belly Patch Review – Positives and Negatives
- IT Works Fat Fighter Review
- Curcumin 2000 Pills – Curcumin Supplement Review
- USN Phedra Cut Lipo XT Review With Testimonials
- Bliss Go Pack – positives and negatives
- XYZ Smart Collagen Cream Australia
- Trimplex Elite – Good and Bad Points
- Slim Diet Patch Australia
- Xenevar Fat Burner Review
- Skinny Coffee Club Review – Pros and Cons
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Revolyn Review – Where To Buy In Australia
Revolyn is a diet pill that can only be purchased from the product website. The site is reasonably well presented and easy to navigate, but is somewhat lacking in information.
Customers who are curious to discover how the capsules work will need to watch the short video that is embedded into the site homepage.
According to the video, Revolyn contains an “ingenious balance” of natural ingredients that can help the body to become highly effective at burning excess fat and gives you the necessary vigour to take on all the demands of your daily life.
Potential Advertised Benefits
- Increases energy levels
- Boosts the metabolic rate
- Helps you lose weight effortlessly
- Doctor recommended natural diet pill
- Works with your body to burn fat and lose weight
- Contains ingredients that are proven to eliminate food cravings
- Boosts your immune system and safeguards your heart.
Ingredients and Blend Potential
The Revolyn video presentation does not provide any information about the ingredients used in the formulation, but it shows nine ingredients.
The website only mentions six. This may indicate the presence of unspecified ingredients.
No inclusion rates are provided, but the ingredients listed on the website are:
- Green Tea: It’s hard to find a diet pill that does not contain green tea these days, but that is not surprising because the ingredient has proven fat burning abilities. One study suggests green tea’s potential as a weight loss provider may be enhanced considerably by combining it with ingredients that contain caffeine, such as guarana and yerba mate (mentioned below).
- Guarana: An extract taken from the fruit of the same name, guarana boasts unusually high caffeine content. Caffeine can provide extra energy and increase mental focus. It is also a natural appetite suppressant and metabolism booster, so the fact that it is an ingredient in so many weight loss formulation and bodybuilding supplements is not surprising. Guarana differs from other caffeine providers in that it releases its caffeine quite slowly; so the benefits remain constant over an extended period of time.
- Yerba Mate: A popular ingredient in South America, where it is consumed as a tea, yerba mate also contains caffeine. The amount it provides does not compare well to coffee or guarana, but it may be useful here for providing a little instant stimulation until the more powerful effects of guarana come into play.
- Resveratrol: A natural phenol derived from grape extracts. The claims that it can boost the metabolism are greatly exaggerated, but it offers many health benefits and may help fortify the heart.
- Pomegranate Extract: Pomegranate is unlikely to directly contribute to weight loss, but some evidence suggests it may be able to decrease the likelihood of cardiovascular issues by preventing fatty deposits from forming in the arteries and other blood vessels.
- Siberian Ginseng: An adaptogenic herb that can improve general wellness and has a longstanding reputation as an aphrodisiac. It is unlikely to encourage weight loss, but the addition of such a famed “life-giving” herb can only be beneficial (presuming an adequate quantity).
The Revolyn website provides numerous customer comments, but endorsements that come via such a biased source cannot be relied upon for accuracy. Independent feedback about the products abilities does not appear to be available, but the ScamBook website contains a great many complaints about Revolyn, most of which have been left by customers who claim they never received the pills they paid for and had difficulties getting their money back.
Side Effects & Precautions
The Revolyn website suggests side effects are highly unlikely, but overly high doses of caffeine can be problematic and the amount used in the Revolyn formulation is not specified. This is a cause for concern. The fact that the blend may also contain unspecified ingredients is equally worrying, so all potential users are advised to seek a doctor’s approval before commencing supplementation.
Very little is known about Nathans Naturals (the company responsible for bringing Revolyn to market) other than the fact that the company and its products turn up regularly on internet complaint sites. One of the company’s other products, Nurovyn, received a very bad press and, as with Revolyn, a lot of customers stated they had paid for products they never received. The product is no longer available, but the ingredients used, the marketing strategies, and even the customer testimonials are a perfect match for those used to market Revolyn. So if the old product has a new name, the problems involved are very much the same.
Purchasing Options & Incentives
The capsules are only available from the Revolyn website. Worldwide shipping is offered and the site suggests products will be despatched from the UK. Each bottle contains 60 capsules and has a price tag of £29.99. Shipping is extra, but charges are waived for customers who order multiple bottles of pills. Customers who buy two or more bottles of pills are also given additional bottles of Revolyn and free beauty products.
If you were considering Revolyn due to its natural formulation then we would highly recommend and suggest you look at Superfruit Slim.
Superfruit Slim contains highly effective natural ingredients to aid fat loss, appetite suppression and energy. It also has a anti-oxidizing ingredient.
PhenApex – Is it a viable alternative to Phentermine
PhenApex is weight loss supplement designed to mimic the effects of the prescription-only drug Phentermine. It promises the same dramatic weight loss results as Phentermine, but without the need for a doctor’s prescription.
Phentermine assists weight loss by acting on the hypothalamus area of the brain and causes it to stimulate the adrenal glands into releasing a neurotransmitter called norepinephrine. This triggers a state of fight or flight and naturally suppresses the appetite. It’s very effective, but Phentermine has dangerous side effects. Hence the need for its use to monitored by a doctor.
PhenApex is designed to work as a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner and the manufacturers claim their tablets can “maximize your weight loss” in several ways:
- Suppress appetite and cravings
- Feel full between meals
- Lower your calorie intake
- Emotional eating support
- Increase metabolic rate
- Burn more calories and fat
- No more doctor visits
The product website fails to list dosage specifics, but recommends the product be used alongside a balanced diet and some form of regular exercise.
The product website mentions a few ingredients, but it is unclear whether this is a complete list of the ingredients used and no inclusion rates are provided. The sparse amount of information available makes it hard to say how good or bad the blend may be, but each tablet contains 530mg of the following:
|L-Phenylalanine: An amino acid that is found in many fish, meat, and some dairy products. Clinical evidence fails to support any weight loss claims|
|Synephrine HCL: A chemical component from the ingredient bitter orange. Synephrine is often used as a safer fat burning alternative to the banned ingredient ephedra, but the use of Synephrine may also be banned at some future date because it has been linked to similar dangerous side effects as the ingredient it so often replaces. The use of synephrine can raise the blood pressure, increase the heart rate and may lead to strokes or heart attacks|
|L Carnitine: An amino acid known to be a powerful anti-oxidant. It offers many health benefits, but there is no clinical evidence to suggest it can promote weight loss|
|Taurine: A substance that is naturally occurring in the human body. It is important to many biological functions, and some research suggests it may increase mental performance, but its presence here adds little of value to the mix|
|7 Keto (DHEA): A chemical produced in the body and believed to be capable of speeding up the metabolism, but further study is required|
The official website quotes a few reviews from the Amazon website but the manufactures have been very selective when choosing which ones to use:
Taking a look at the reviews available on Amazon reveal that the majority of reviews are good, but some users do report a less positive experience:
Possible Side Effects and Health Issues
The manufacturers offer the following advice in the small print at the bottom of their site pages:
“Consult physician before using. Read the label and follow directions. Do not use if pregnant or nursing . . . We recommend consulting a physician before starting any diet or weight-loss program.”
That advice cannot be argued with because the inclusion of a potentially dangerous substance like Synephrine HCL is always a cause for concern, especially when the inclusion rate is unknown.
Does PhenApex Work, Is It Recommended
In its favour PhenApex appears to contain at least one ingredient that may help assist weight loss (synephrine HCL), but the possibility of such dangerous side effects is too great to ignore, so potential users are advised to ignore the manufacturers’ large print statement about “no more doctor visits” being necessary and follow their small-print advice—and seek medical advice before use—or chose an alternative phentermine substitute product instead.
PhenApex Buying Infomation
PhenApex is manufactured in the USA by G.S. Labs. The company produces several other supplements, but their Utah address is a little worrying because it is the home state of many manufacturers of sub-standard dietary products.
Customers can buy PhenApex from the official product website and worldwide shipping is offered. The product is also available on Amazon.
A tub of 30 tablets costs $55 from the PhenApex website, but customers who buy from Amazon can save as much as $20. Bulk buy incentives may still make the official site the best value option, but there does not appear to be a money back guarantee, so a higher initial investment may prove to be costly mistake.
If you are looking for a Phentermine alternative there are many products on the market – the in our view being PhenQ
PhenQ has been in existence since 2009 and is arguably the market leader.
PhenQ has an impeccable reputation and a long list of satisfied customers.