- Kiyeski Belly Patch Review – Positives and Negatives
- IT Works Fat Fighter Review
- Curcumin 2000 Pills – Curcumin Supplement Review
- USN Phedra Cut Lipo XT Review With Testimonials
- Bliss Go Pack – positives and negatives
- XYZ Smart Collagen Cream Australia
- Trimplex Elite – Good and Bad Points
- Slim Diet Patch Australia
- Xenevar Fat Burner Review
- Skinny Coffee Club Review – Pros and Cons
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
Category Archives: Fat Burners
Fat Fighter Review With Customer Comments
Fat Fighter is a weight management product manufactured in America by IT Works. It’s produced in tablet format and is designed to absorb “some of the fat and carbohydrates from food”.
There are nine calories in a gram of fat, and four in a gram of carbohydrate, so blocker-type diet pills offer obvious value. IT Works also claim the tablets can suppress the appetite. If they prove efficient in this regard, they could help dieters to avoid the frustration of unpleasant hunger pangs.
Many fat and carbohydrate blockers fail to live up to the manufacturer’s claims, but the better ones can be very good for helping people to slim down. They work by disrupting the body’s ability to digest fat and carbohydrates, causing the undigested nutrients to pass through the stomach and intestines without releasing any calories.
The Fat Fighter Formulation
Two tablets contain:
- NeOpuntia (500mg): A standardised form of nopal cactus extract. Nopal has proven fat blocking abilities and is also known to be capable of suppressing the appetite.
- Chromium (150mcg): A mineral that can help control the appetite by preventing the fluctuations in blood sugar levels that may otherwise lead to a craving for sugary food.
The formulation contains eight more ingredients, but they are housed in a proprietary blend (510mg) and the inclusion rates are not provided.
- Phaseolamin (white kidney bean extract): A number of studies show white kidney bean has carb blocking abilities, but the doses involved were quite high. The participants in a study conducted at the University of California received 1000mg, two times per day, before meals. The entire Fat Fighter proprietary blend only contains 510mg and white kidney bean is diluted with other ingredients.
- Wheat amylase inhibitor: An ingredient that might help block carbohydrate absorption, but only if it is used in highly concentrated form.
- Garcinia cambogia: The HCA (hydroxycitric acid) provided by garcinia cambogia fruit assists weight loss by suppressing the appetite and limiting the body’s ability to store excess calories as fat.
- Green tea leaf extract: A proven fat burner that that may also offer protection against heart disease.
- Banaba leaf extract: Further study is required, but some research suggests banaba may lower blood glucose and help the body use insulin more efficiently.
- Bitter melon: An ingredient that may help regulate blood sugar levels, but its abilities have never been subjected to adequate study.
- Gymnema sylvestre: An extract taken from a climbing plant that’s native to India. One study suggests gymnema sylvestre extracts may have the ability to help suppress the appetite, but further research is needed.
- Vanadium: An article posted on the University of Maryland website states vanadium is “not recommended for any disease or condition” but may have an effect on blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Fat Fighter Customer Testimonials
A few average customer testimonials read:
Fat Fighter Side Effects & Other Considerations
The Fat Fighter sales page states some people will need to obtain medical clearance prior to using the product:
- People with existing health problems
- People using medication
- Women who are pregnant or nursing a child
Although IT Works fail to mention this, some of the vitamins the body needs are provided by dietary fat. The use of fat blockers can lead to deficiencies, so it’s wise to compensate for this by taking a vitamin pill. The way fat blockers work can also present problems. People who use fat blockers need to cut back on their intake of fatty food. If a lot of fat enters the stomach there is more fat for the product to block. This means extra fat has to exit the body with the faeces. This can cause sudden attacks of diarrhoea.
Pricing and Availability
IT Works Fat Fighter is only available from the IT Works online store. Each bottle contains 6 tablets. Customers making a one-off purchase can expect to pay USD 43 (AUD 56) per bottle.
Customers who buy via the IT Works autoship program only pay USD 25 (AUD 32.60) per bottle, but they have to agree to remain “Loyal Customers” for at least three months.
However, customers visiting the IT Works website have to select their country before they can access the store, and Fat Fighter is not listed on the Australian version of the site. We selected several other countries and, as far as we can tell, the product is only available to people living in the USA.
IT Works Fat Fighter is not backed by a money back guarantee.
The Final Judgement
IT Works Fat Fighter contains a decent amount of nopal, so it should have good fat blocking abilities. Chromium is also a good addition, but the proprietary blend is unlikely to contain enough white kidney bean to offer sufficient carb blocking value.
Many of the other ingredients in the blend, such as green tea and garcinia cambogia, are good for weight loss, but the inclusion rates are not provided and it is possible they may be overly diluted by ingredients of more questionable value, like vanadium and bitter melon.
Customer feedback suggests something has gone wrong somewhere because the tablets have let a lot of people down. This would not be such a big problem if the product was backed by guarantee, but it is not, so anyone who finds the tablets don’t work for them will have no way of pulling their money back.
What Diet Pills Do We Suggest
We recommend PhenQ – a highly effective fat burner than can also block fat and suppress appetite.
PhenQ is suitable for virtually anyone. It is fully guaranteed and available to buy without prescription.
USN Phedra Cut Lipo XT
Not all fat burners are created equal. Some of them are aimed at people whose only desire is to lose weight. Others are intended to help support the fat burning requirements of people who work out hard in an effort to improve their physique and/or do a lot of sport.
Phedra Cut Lipo XT belongs to the latter category and is unlikely to work well if used as a general aid to weight loss. Its produced in capsule format and has a liquid core.
All but one of the ingredients are housed in the liquid. The other is in the capsule casing, which has been specially designed to dissolve slowly and does not release the liquid until around two hours after the capsules have entered the stomach.
Although this kind of timed release mechanism is quite specialized, people who use Phedra Cut Lipo XT are only told to expect two benefits.
- Extra energy
- Multi-action thermogenic fat burning
Anyone who does a lot of exercising is bound to appreciate some extra energy, but the main energy providing ingredients are in the liquid centre, so it could take some time before the benefits are felt. We are unsure what USN mean by “multi-action thermogenic fat burning”, but it seems likely that some of the fat that is burned will be used for energy, while the rest will be lost as heat (thermogenic fat burning).
Two capsules contain:
- Clarinol CLA (900mg): A patented version of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). It shows promise as a fat burner, and may also help improve muscle mass, but further research is much to be desired.
- Caffeine (200mg): A stimulant that provides extra energy and makes it easier to maintain concentration. Research shows caffeine also boosts the metabolism and encourages thermogenic fat burning.
- L-Theanine (50mg): An amino acid that is believed to help make caffeine easier to tolerate and may help produce a calm state of mind.
- TeaCrine (50mg): A patented theacrine extract with energy boosting abilities that are similar to those of caffeine, but is generally much easier to tolerate.
- Phytofare (100mg): A patented green tea extract. Research proves green tea’s reputation as a fat burner is built on solid ground. The antioxidants it provides are also excellent for promoting good health.
- Vitamin B6 (2.8mg): Like all B Vitamins, B6 helps provide a healthy metabolism.
- Chromium (80ug): Way back in the 1950s chromium was often used as a fat burner, but recent research proves it does not work. It balances insulin levels, though, and may prevent the post-eating blood sugar spikes that can result in a desire for sweet food.
Phedra Cut Lipo XT Customer Testimonials
A few customer testimonials read:
Phedra Cut Lipo XT Side Effects
Phedra Cut Lipo XT is a vegetarian-friendly product, but it is not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child or for anyone under 18 years of age.
People who have existing health problems, or are using medication, should always consult a doctor before taking supplements of any kind. USN suggest users drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day to help avoid dehydration.
The Best Place to Buy Phedra Cut Lipo XT
Although it is possible to buy Phedra Cut Lipo XT directly from the manufacturer’s website, a 60-capsule bottle of pills costs around $50. A better option is to buy from Amazon.
Customers are not provided with a money back guarantee.
The Final Judgement
Phedra Cut Lipo XT should help boost energy levels, but a cup of coffee would probably do so more quickly. The formulation contains ingredients that should accelerate fat burning as well, but some former users state it does not.
Presuming the people who left negative reviews were getting a sufficient level of exercise, and not using Phedra Cut Lipo XT as a diet pill, the lack of results can only be due to one thing—they must have consumed more calories than needed.
This may have occurred due to bad food choices or because they found it hard to stick to a low-calorie diet.
Anyone who has difficulty fighting hunger urges would achieve far better results by using a supplement that combines fat burning and appetite suppression, preferably with other benefits as well.
A multi-faceted approach to fat loss always provides the best results, and anyone who requires a diet pill that can provide this, while also helping to improve muscle mass, would do well to consider using PhenQ.