- WoohSlim Australia
- Ramp Up Fat Burner Review
- High School Genes – Goop Diet Pill
- Le-Vel Thrive DFT Duo Patch Review For Australia
- Hydro-Lyn Review
- Skinception Stretch Mark Therapy Australia Review
- Herbex Fat Burn Australia
- Shinya Koso Night Diet Review Australia
- Mymi Wonder Patch Review with customer comments
- Kiyeski Belly Patch Review – Positives and Negatives
- Anti Aging
- Appetite Suppressants
- Bigger Breasts
- Carb Blockers
- Diet Articles
- Diet Drinks
- Diet Drops
- Diet Plans
- Fat Binders
- Fat Burners
- Gastric Banding
- Hair Care
- Health Supplements
- Muscle Supplements
- Non Prescription Diet Pills
- Prescription Diet Pills
- Skin Care
- Slimming Patch
Category Archives: Fat Burners
Herbex Fat Burn Review
Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack is a fat burning package marketed by a South African supplement manufacturer called Herbex.
The pack contains three different products, all of which can be purchased as a one-off transaction via the official Herbex website.
Customers who purchase the three together, as a “complete package”, will find they are paying less than they would have done if they purchased the products individually but Herbex products are very cheap to start with and taking so many products alongside each other may not wise.
- Fat Burn Tablets (60 tablets)
- Slimmers Fat Burn Tea (Amount not stated)
- Booster Fat Burn (50ml bottle)
The information given about the product is not well detailed and confusing.
There are 60 tablets in one pack. Anyone taking the recommended dose of 2 pills per day would expect to have their bottle last for about 30 days (one month)
This is standard for most diet pill products. Slimmers fat burn tea is sold in boxes of 20 or 40. If a box of each size is provided, the tea would last for 30 days as well, but the amount provided is not specified.
It seems odd that the tea and the Fat Burn tablets do not last the same amount of time. It’s also not very clear how long the diet drops will last. The dirt drop formula is based on 1ml, but 270 drops are needed per day.
- Improved immune system
- Faster metabolism
- Boosted fat burning
Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack Ingredients
|Fat Burn Tablet||Fat Burn Tea||Booster Fat Burn|
|Camellia Sinensis Extract||126.50mg||x||21mg|
Green tea is a good inclusion because it has proven fat burning abilities. That makes the fact that it is missing from the fat burning tea all the more surprising. Although black tea is made from the same leaves as green tea, the processing process robs the leaves of their fat burning ability. Substituting black tea with green tea would have made the fat burning tea all the more stronger.
Zingiber Officinale (ginger) is present in all three products. However, its reputation as a fat burner cannot be backed by a sufficient amount of scientific proof.
It’s only present in the fat burning tablets, and the amount provided is probably far too low, but Capsicum Frutescens has proven fat burning abilities.
Eleutherococcus senticosus is an adaptogen herb that is allegedly good for increasing physical stamina and preventing fatigue.
Rooibos and cinnamon are also often touted to be fat burners, but further study is required in both cases. Garcinia cambogia is a far better inclusion because the hydroxycitric acid it provides has the ability to suppress the appetite and can further assist weight loss by preventing the growth of fresh fat cells.
What Customers Say About the Product
We were unable to locate any customer feedback for Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack, but the official websites contains one or two reviews for the individual products. However, although the reviews for each product suggest they work well, the value of feedback published at such a biased source is highly questionable.
Herbex Fat Burn Side Effects and Health Warnings
It’s hard to predict what kind of negative issues may be presented by using the three products together in the recommended manner so we suggest all potential users seek medical advice before using Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack.
Buying Options & Considerations
Although a few Herbex products are available to buy via Amazon, Fat Burn Complete Pack appears to be exclusive to the manufacturer’s website.
Expect to pay around R214.19 ($17), but don’t expect a money back guarantee. Customer support representatives are available via email or telephone helpline. Its nice to see the latter option, but anyone who is not resident in South Africa may not relish the idea of paying international call rates.
The Final Evaluation
The three products included in the Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack provide a few good ingredients, such as green tea and garcinia cambogia, but they also contain ingredients of lesser and/or more disputable value, such as ginger.
So, although the pack may present some level of support to people who are trying to lose weight, it does not compare well to leading weight loss products such as PhenQ and Phen375. If you are looking for something cheap and cheerful, that may help you lose a little bit of extra weight, Herbex Fat Burn Complete Pack may be worth a shot.
However, if you are serious about losing weight, and want a product that delivers proven results, you’d be much better off choosing something like PhenQ. It may cost a little more, but there is a 60-day money back guarantee and there is no need to drink copious quantities of liquid or burn extra calories by rushing back and forwards from the loo all day.
Fat Fighter Review With Customer Comments
Fat Fighter is a weight management product manufactured in America by IT Works. It’s produced in tablet format and is designed to absorb “some of the fat and carbohydrates from food”.
There are nine calories in a gram of fat, and four in a gram of carbohydrate, so blocker-type diet pills offer obvious value. IT Works also claim the tablets can suppress the appetite. If they prove efficient in this regard, they could help dieters to avoid the frustration of unpleasant hunger pangs.
Many fat and carbohydrate blockers fail to live up to the manufacturer’s claims, but the better ones can be very good for helping people to slim down. They work by disrupting the body’s ability to digest fat and carbohydrates, causing the undigested nutrients to pass through the stomach and intestines without releasing any calories.
The Fat Fighter Formulation
Two tablets contain:
- NeOpuntia (500mg): A standardised form of nopal cactus extract. Nopal has proven fat blocking abilities and is also known to be capable of suppressing the appetite.
- Chromium (150mcg): A mineral that can help control the appetite by preventing the fluctuations in blood sugar levels that may otherwise lead to a craving for sugary food.
The formulation contains eight more ingredients, but they are housed in a proprietary blend (510mg) and the inclusion rates are not provided.
- Phaseolamin (white kidney bean extract): A number of studies show white kidney bean has carb blocking abilities, but the doses involved were quite high. The participants in a study conducted at the University of California received 1000mg, two times per day, before meals. The entire Fat Fighter proprietary blend only contains 510mg and white kidney bean is diluted with other ingredients.
- Wheat amylase inhibitor: An ingredient that might help block carbohydrate absorption, but only if it is used in highly concentrated form.
- Garcinia cambogia: The HCA (hydroxycitric acid) provided by garcinia cambogia fruit assists weight loss by suppressing the appetite and limiting the body’s ability to store excess calories as fat.
- Green tea leaf extract: A proven fat burner that that may also offer protection against heart disease.
- Banaba leaf extract: Further study is required, but some research suggests banaba may lower blood glucose and help the body use insulin more efficiently.
- Bitter melon: An ingredient that may help regulate blood sugar levels, but its abilities have never been subjected to adequate study.
- Gymnema sylvestre: An extract taken from a climbing plant that’s native to India. One study suggests gymnema sylvestre extracts may have the ability to help suppress the appetite, but further research is needed.
- Vanadium: An article posted on the University of Maryland website states vanadium is “not recommended for any disease or condition” but may have an effect on blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Fat Fighter Customer Testimonials
A few average customer testimonials read:
Fat Fighter Side Effects & Other Considerations
The Fat Fighter sales page states some people will need to obtain medical clearance prior to using the product:
- People with existing health problems
- People using medication
- Women who are pregnant or nursing a child
Although IT Works fail to mention this, some of the vitamins the body needs are provided by dietary fat. The use of fat blockers can lead to deficiencies, so it’s wise to compensate for this by taking a vitamin pill. The way fat blockers work can also present problems. People who use fat blockers need to cut back on their intake of fatty food. If a lot of fat enters the stomach there is more fat for the product to block. This means extra fat has to exit the body with the faeces. This can cause sudden attacks of diarrhoea.
Pricing and Availability
IT Works Fat Fighter is only available from the IT Works online store. Each bottle contains 6 tablets. Customers making a one-off purchase can expect to pay USD 43 (AUD 56) per bottle.
Customers who buy via the IT Works autoship program only pay USD 25 (AUD 32.60) per bottle, but they have to agree to remain “Loyal Customers” for at least three months.
However, customers visiting the IT Works website have to select their country before they can access the store, and Fat Fighter is not listed on the Australian version of the site. We selected several other countries and, as far as we can tell, the product is only available to people living in the USA.
IT Works Fat Fighter is not backed by a money back guarantee.
The Final Judgement
IT Works Fat Fighter contains a decent amount of nopal, so it should have good fat blocking abilities. Chromium is also a good addition, but the proprietary blend is unlikely to contain enough white kidney bean to offer sufficient carb blocking value.
Many of the other ingredients in the blend, such as green tea and garcinia cambogia, are good for weight loss, but the inclusion rates are not provided and it is possible they may be overly diluted by ingredients of more questionable value, like vanadium and bitter melon.
Customer feedback suggests something has gone wrong somewhere because the tablets have let a lot of people down. This would not be such a big problem if the product was backed by guarantee, but it is not, so anyone who finds the tablets don’t work for them will have no way of pulling their money back.
What Diet Pills Do We Suggest
We recommend PhenQ – a highly effective fat burner than can also block fat and suppress appetite.
PhenQ is suitable for virtually anyone. It is fully guaranteed and available to buy without prescription.